Who watches black mirror and which episode is your favourite

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
answer me!!!!

My favourite is the one where everyone's life is based on "likes" or upvotes, kind of like the new and unimproved sherdog

And you, tell me yours, you fucks

The episode where people can replay moments and memories from their eyeballs.

answer me!!!!

My favourite is the one where everyone's life is based on "likes" or upvotes, kind of like the new and unimproved sherdog

And you, tell me yours, you fucks
I'm giving you a bad rating for that post.

Both of the episodes mentioned here have haunted me - the VR horror episode and the likes episode.

But I cannot get out of my head the one where part of your consciousness is turned into a Siri-type machine. And you can torture it by putting it through years of waiting over a couple hours. The shit of nightmares right there.

Shut Up And Dance! Shut Up And Dance! SHUT UP AND DANCE!!!!

Also, there's already a thread on this.

The likes episode was probably dead last for me in terms of interest and enjoyment. Best was the virtual reality horror game.

The ending to Shut Up and Dance was crazy and awesome.

I like the one were the dude on the plane was the only one who can see the gremlin on the wing and he was freaking out. It's a classic.

I like the one were the dude on the plane was the only one who can see the gremlin on the wing and he was freaking out. It's a classic.

vlcsnap-2013-07-11-12h39m43s17.png

Fifteen Million Merits - The episode where everybody has to cycle on exercise bikes to generate power for the government and in return money for themselves.

Fifteen Million Merits - The episode where everybody has to cycle on exercise bikes to generate power for the government and in return money for themselves.

That one was fucking depressing.

Hard to pick a favourite. It's between The Entire History of You, Shut up & Dance and White Christmas.

EDIT: Forgot 15 Million Merits.

Such a good show.

Here's my ranking in order:

13. The Waldo Moment
12. White Bear
11. Be Right Back
10. Nosedive
9. The National Anthem
8. Men Against Fire
7. White Christmas
6. 15 Million Credits
5. Hated In The Nation
4. The Entire History Of You
3. Shut Up And Dance
2. San Junipero
1. Playtest

"San Junipero" was my favorite and most thought provoking. least favorite was "The Waldo moment."

out of all 3 seasons only 3 episodes recieved less than an "A" rating in my opinion

The one with the soldiers and monsters was interesting. I found most of the episodes thought provoking.

Back