Who was your favorite UFC heavyweight champion?

Cain
those injuries suck donkey balls. He's still one of the all time p4p greats imho.

JDS. What a meteoric rise and to KO Cain, who was a beast in his own way, was super impressive. Too bad about the rematches though but what goes around comes around. Still was better than Cain the first fight

1.Mir for showcasing BJJ to defeat a larger opponent (Brock). Those tuning in were sure Brock would smash Murr and it ended w them confused. (he did get smashed in the rematch but as a bjj fan it was a great moment)

2. JDS he was just KO'ing everyone left and right. It was amazing to watch. Cain figured him out for sure though.

3. Barnett. Just because he's fucking awesome and his accomplishments in Grappling (as mentioned bjj fanboy)

Yet i give three options but I know there are many others who contributes a lot to UFC. But at the end everyone had its own choice. Thanks for your views.

Couture and Werdum.
Also liked Mir but it was too short and JDS' run to the belt is the best ever.

Junior Dos Santos

BAS RUTTEN
WERDUM
MARK COLEMAN

Randy.
His first fight with with Chuck made me a fan for life, no matter which weight class he is at.

Brock. All of his fights felt like such major events.
Mir is a close 2nd
Big Country for all the highlight reel knockouts
Brock ... You're right, Brock Lesnar fights always seem to have an epic feel about them.

Favorite UFC HW Champion? This is an easy one.. Cain! Respectful out of the octagon and a bad mother fucker inside the Octagon!

I mean if you don't respect Cain then your probably not a good person!

Fabricio would be if he fights again in my lifetime. It would be Cain, but his career just frustrates me too much.

Back