Who was your favorite comic book hero AND villain?

Hulk, but especially the Joe Fixit version.

Ultron
Ultron-8-to-12-Marvel-Comics-Avengers.jpg

Magneto was my choice, but I'm not a comic book guru, so I was interested to know which other characters have filled both roles like that.

It was a good choice. Magneto has gone from leading the X Men to ripping the Adamantium from Wolverine's bones and back again more times than I care to count. One of the things that makes him such an interesting character is that he'll show compassion and nobility while being a full on Super Villain, and be a ruthless bastard who is willing to kill without hesitation while technically still one of the, "good guys".

Alan Moore(who else?)wrote a two page, non-canon story in which Magneto finally manages to wipe out almost all humans, leaving only the Mutants alive. He's then confronted by the ghost of Adolf Hitler, who congratulates him on learning so well the lessons Hitler had taught him during the Holocaust. The look on Mag's face when he hears this is priceless;)

Good to see so much love ITT for my main man, Doctor Doom. Raise your Pimp Goblets to the King!:)

doom-has-pimpcup_7806.jpg

Back