Who was your favorite comic book hero AND villain?

Incredible Hulk has always been my favorite...
clean.jpg

(I have this locked away)

Favorite villain...a few of them...

Where-Monsters-Dwell-21.jpg

2483144-hulk115.jpg

LivingColossus.jpg

Favourite hero was Ghost Rider, specifically the Danny Ketch version.

Favourite villain was Thanos. The Infinity Gauntlet was my favourite comic miniseries.

All time, Wolverine and Magneto.

Although Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man and Vincent D'Onofrio's Kingpin are my favorites from any recent film adaptation.

Good thread.

as a kid, I would say it was a tie: Spider-Man and Batman.

Villain: I found The Joker really menacing and intriguing in almost any iteration- comic, film, cartoon show, so I think that would be my choice. Though that’s tough. There’s so many good ones.

Mr. Sinister was another where the look and the sense of menace of the character really stood out to me.

Hmmm..
(Especially when he had the Hela curse & was a sack of osteoporosis/broken bones & couldn’t heal)
images

4093959-02.jpg

Last edited:
So Happy to see Victor Von Doom love in here. The guy has actually proven that the only way earth to be at peace is under his control, has killed gods, became a god and gave it up. Such a great character.

But in all honestly, this dude right here.

iu

Eats planets and entire civilizations not because he wants to, but because he HAS to. He is literally older than the universe itself, and does his thing because it keeps the universe in balance. He is a force of nature that is required to exist despite the threat he poses.

wolverine and carnage growing up
shoulda been sups n darkseid tho.

All time, Wolverine and Magneto.

Although Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man and Vincent D'Onofrio's Kingpin are my favorites from any recent film adaptation.

D'Onofrio's performance was incredible. Especially the third season, where he was two steps ahead of everyone almost until the end.

Foggy, "I have a plan to take down Fisk."

Karen, "No, no, you know what happens when you have a plan to get Fisk? He takes it and he makes it his plan".

I thought this thread was posing the interesting question asking which single character was people's favorite that has been both a hero and a villain.

Sorta disappointed.

Spiderman or Xmen as a whole growing up Thor added to that mix as I got older.
Dr. Doom or Magneto for Villan

Groo The Wanderer
Dude, I have probubaly Groo 1-30 in order if I had to guess.

I rember seeing it on the shelf when it first came out and thinking. “That looks funny”

Groo is so underrated..

Back