Who was your favorite comic book hero AND villain?

As a youngster in the UK, we'd get some DC comics every month in the newsagents. My favourite was Batman, and for the villains, Catwoman, just ahead of Riddler and the Scarecrow.
Then Marvel started publishing weekly comics in England. I loved Spiderman the most, as he had more relatable problems, plus a fantastic array of enemies. I'd probably choose Kraven the Hunter or Electro as my favourite supervillain.

Spider-Man And Magneto
f10281f617f83807884630dd9584d544.jpg

superman-vs-magneto-20110517031351114-000.jpg

d8bbstu-9f1f6fbb-5cd5-402d-a83c-4b052523b04f.jpg

One of the many things I love about Doom: he can go from Villain to Anti-Hero, sometimes in the same story. He's a human being who beaten up Gods and stolen their lunch money. And while as cold-blooded and sadistic as any Super Villain, he rigidly adheres to a highly specific code of honour. A master of both Science and Magic, who can also kill a Lion with his bare hands:cool:

I won't mention Squirrel Girl...:oops:

Easy. My answer works for both parts of your question.

View attachment 787900

I can't praise Starr highly enough. I'm re-watching the first season and you can't take your eyes of the guy. Absolutely brilliant performance. The plane scene gives me chills no matter how many times I watch it.

"Get back! Get back or I'll laser you, Goddamn it! I'll laser every fucking one of you!":eek:

The Punisher

Zombie Hulk

My Wakandan:)

Spidey will always have a special place in my heart. And Osborn is one of my favourite Big Bads. I really want to see an MCU version of him, preferably played by Matthew McConaughey.

Yeah, that would be awesome. I'm also a big fan of this guy too but I didn't choose him as my favorite villain because he's much more of an anti-hero:
Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_101.jpg

Back