Who was the worst TUF coach?

Wand in TUF Brazil 1 was terrible.

Yeah. BJ was there to remove the blemish from his record. And take over 155.

True. Jens has been left behind but he showed in TUF 5 that he could be a good coach because he was passionate and he trained with an elite team.
He was there for his team, i'll give you that.

I'd have to agree that Ken was really bad but then again so was Rampage.

Tito and Rashad really showed these two guys up.

Rampage immediately comes to mind. Also Lesnar clearly didn't give a fugg.

As for most dedicated and invested in their team, it would be either Tito or Nogueira.

Definitely Shane Carwin

It didn't seem like he wanted to be there. He practically phoned in the entire season.

matt hughes was an ok coach but he was a huge jerk! overall rampage, he didn't care who he picked, he just guessed. Was not even paying attention

Wand was probably the worst by a mile for me. Belfort was very good! No wonder it was a slaughter.

I'm rewatching them again and can't believe how bad Shamrock and Rampage were.

Shamrock - Brought in a bro science body builder instead of a BJJ coach, had a strong man lifting test to see who was the fighters he wanted for his team, he didn't seem to drill anything and he literally had too big of an ego to take any criticism aboit his training methods.

Rampage - Had no technical advice to give his fighters, didn't seem to care much, put more effort into insulting "Titties" than coaching his guys and he stormed off multiple times.

I think Rampage is a good coach he just didn't want to put the effort in, wheras I think Ken is just a bad coach all together.
Shamrock is the most biggest letdown not the worst.
The man just fell to the pressure. Heard a lot of things about his coaching pretty good things.

Who was telling them to eat steak before weigh in day haha
one of the greatest ufc moments ever

Freeman: (after training session) "nutrition is key, you guys need sleep and protein such as a steak"

Ed Herman: (interrupts Freeman ) " I'm over 200lbs right now, if I have to make weight on Tuesday I don't think I should be eating steak "

Matt hughes bible study was bad and rich franklin as a guest coach telling guys to take a knee ... Haha

Some people are saying Conor but I might be one of the only people who liked his coaching style.

I love that he was on there preaching how it's "not about the team" it's "every man for himself"

You can't go into the ultimate fighter and care about what team you're on

It's an individual sport and he was right you have to be worried about yourself

Freddie Roach was a very technical boxer, but he lacked the athletic prowess that the top guys have. Lesser athletes have to compensate with technique, so yes they do make the best coaches. Greg Jackson is a well rounded, passionate student of martial arts. Jens Pulver is a guy who's been left behind by the sport years ago.

And he was still a much better coach than Penn........

matt hughes was an ok coach but he was a huge jerk! overall rampage, he didn't care who he picked, he just guessed. Was not even paying attention

I started hating Hughes when he took personal shots and played the mind games against Franklins fighters. It was like he was becoming part of the fight directly.

Conor was the best coach, as the key to winning the show is to limit your injuries. They get beat up enough in the fights. No sense in hurting yourself in training too. He realized this and always kept things light and focused on technique.

Rampage immediately comes to mind. Also Lesnar clearly didn't give a fugg.

As for most dedicated and invested in their team, it would be either Tito or Nogueira.

what mean???

brock turned chicken shit in to chicken sald.

Back