Who was the most impressive athlete in 2021?

i wantt to know what is athletic thing these nfl players do. please explain what is athletic field/discipline that they do. they play for 6 seconds and talk for 40 every 6 seconds for 3 a half hours. to me with basketball and baseball three peasant sports. i mean everything is scripted and everything is designed that everybody knows when you will get a ball and what you need to do to stop and get the ball and all non sport activities
So true! You and I could both easily roll of the couch right now and do what they do. Nothing Larry Donald does is impressive athletically.

So true! You and I could both easily roll of the couch right now and do what they do. Nothing Larry Donald does is impressive athletically.
exacly. nothing special what they do. only sport that uses armor . every other sport has speed/dk was sub 20000 time in track. ronaldo, bball aussie rulles players can jump as much as they do , bodie builders can bench press as much as nfl does, and all these other sports they do it non stop while nfl so called best athletes do it every 6 seconds after 40 seconds of break time.to add almost 100% are obese or overweightt

Last edited:
exacly. nothing special what they do. only sport that uses armor . every other sport has speed/dk was sub 20000 time in track. ronaldo, bball aussie rulles players can jump as much as they do , bodie builders can bench press as much as nfl does, and all these other sports they do it non stop while nfl so called best athletes do it every 6 seconds after 40 seconds of break time.to add almost 100% are obese or overweightt
Yea, rugby players do the same thing except without the pads or the long breaks and they never get hurt like football players who seem to be injured every other play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back