who was the greatest Latino boxer

tbf that charity dosent mean much
reservations are shit holes, have you been to pine ridge?
and id say blacks are in a very similar place
they get idealized and romanticized for the actions a minority of them participate in

never been to pine ridge, have studied the place. Black people are the major projecting ground for america's conscience today, fear, desire, envy, it's all there. They have to deal with a whole lot, not nearly as much as in past decades but still a whole lot. Overall, they are still often thought of as subhuman, immoral, decadent (just like Indians were a hundred fifty years ago).

tbf natives are some of the worst when it comes to us vs them thinking and its not dissimilar to your half white example. only difference is since there arent that many "pure" natives they dont mind letting halfs (or less) hang around but when it comes down to it they will for damn sure let you know that you arent that same and you never will be.

this right here is dumb as fuck
no way would i classify lopez, arguello, and chavez as hispanic. and honestly most hispanics wouldnt classify them as hispanic either they would be mexicans and nicuraguan and if we look at it from a more scientific view they are all mestizo

It's all a bit tongue in cheek, I myself see it the same way you do :)

Back