Who was the better Movie actor, Tupac, T.I., Rhonda Or Ice cube?

I can only base my opinion on what he's done. If he were to do more movies we could build a much clearer picture. I don't think you can explain away his performance in 8 Mile simply by saying "he played himself." He has certainly shown himself to be a winner in the world of entertainment though with something absurd like 12 Grammy's.

Pshhh you guys ever see the State Property flick?

I can only base my opinion on what he's done. If he were to do more movies we could build a much clearer picture. I don't think you can explain away his performance in 8 Mile simply by saying "he played himself." He has certainly shown himself to be a winner in the world of entertainment though with something absurd like 12 Grammy's.

LOL better than saying "man Eminem totally nailed that part in that movie where he plays an ostracized white rapper loosely based on his life".

Cube seems like a natural fit in Hollywood, so much so that its easy to forget that he's.....Cube.

Eminem, who is one of the greatest rappers of all time, received praise for the movie 8 Mile. If he were to do more he might be pretty damn good.

th

8 Mile was shockingly great and Eminem was awesome in it.

I'd say 2Pac. But if I had to give one of them an Oscar it's Ronda, sadly. Unless this T.I. asshole is white as well?

I've been pretty impressed with Ice Cube. He seems to be a natural.

Pac. He held his own against Tim Roth, an amazing actor, in Gang Related.

Lol. Cube is awful. He's almost as stale as 50.

Pac

Ice Cube easy.

Justin Timberlake's performance in Alpha Dog wasn't just good; it was more worthy of an Academy Award nomination in the "Best Supporting Actor" category for 2006 than most of the other performances (for quick reference: George Clooney in Syriana won; Jack Early Haley in Little Children, Djimson Hounsou in Blood Diamond, Eddie Murphy in Dreamgirls, and Mark Wahlberg in The Departed were the other nominees). He was also pretty compelling in his support role in The Social Network. He was even good in the gambling thriller with Ben Affleck-- better than the movie itself, anyway.

Mos Def (or whatever he calls himself now) outshines on every other rapper-cum-actor I've ever seen by a considerable margin. He was the only good thing about S6 of Dexter. Eminem was actually the best I've seen outside of him in 8 Mile. This monologue is much better appreciated in context, but it gives you an idea of his chops:

Back