Who was Nocturno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anac0nda

White Belt
Reaction score
I keep hearing the name Nocturno, gatekeeper, team garcia. He sounded famous, was he a known blackbelt or something ? Just curious.

possibly the biggest troll the grappling forum has ever had. It started when he made a thread about his instructor ripping a stripe off his belt in front of everyone for getting tapped by a new guy. he then made another thread about him going back to the gym and demanding his stripe back and his instructor then gave it back. then he went on to say that a 4 stripe whitebelt is just basically a probationary blue belt or something along those lines, and that he as a white belt was gonna start his own mma team "team garcia" since his last name was garcia.
thats all i can tell u about it

Wait, wasn't he the guy who asked if Alessio Sakara was an "apocoliptic" fighter?

Nocturno is a troll legend. No one can replace him.

R.I.P

Last edited:
Nocturno was a legend he was the gatekeeper of the BJJ realm for his gym and founder of Team Garcia

Wait a minute T/S your join date is roughly when Nocturno was banned are you nocturno in disguise?

I loved that thread. I would get excited when I seen new post on it. RIP Noc

With my fancy IP locating skills, I would be that the TS might already know who Nocturno is....

Can we ban this fool? He's giving a bad name to anacondas everywhere.

Does this mean Team Garcia is ressurrected and still looking for members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back