Who was more badass in the batman trilogy Joker or Bane?

I actually felt like they neutered Bane. He wasn’t even the one to climb out of the pit. He’s supposed to be Bruce Wayne’s equal (and opposite).

Last edited:
Easily Joker. Bane sucked. They shouldn't have had a manlet play him.
They needed a bodybuilder or something, 5'8" Hardy was a joke as bane.
696940_1.jpg

Easily Joker. Bane sucked. They shouldn't have had a manlet play him.

This. You can't have a jacked midget playing bane. Dude looks like he started working out last week at the local YMCA. Bane is supposed to be an imposing figure not someone who the local female HS volleyball team would tower over in disgust. Bane is supposed to be a steroid monster to the extreme. They should have found someone else and given the character fewer lines if his acting was bad. They had that one women controlling him anyways so just give her all the lines and have him shut up.

Hardy had a tough job coming into the franchise after the GOAT villain performance by Ledger.

He did a fine job but doesn't even reach up to Ledger's midriff, due in part to a weaker script and a less central role for his character.

Shame too, because I'd love for another Batman villain to somewhat approach the status of the Joker who risks becoming overplayed. Danny de Vito's Penguin is still the second most memorable Batman villain in a movie for me, but somebody should have made something great of the Riddler, Poison Ivy or Killer Croc by now.

Hell, even Catwoman hasn't been worth watching since Pfeiffer's turn in the 90'ies. Missed opportunities abound.

Strange that the Riddler was never done. Should have been him as the last movie instead of Bane. No idea why they wanted to circle everything back to the original movie and her dad. A Batman\Riddler movie with a good script could be GOAT.

I'm still disapoint Bane was played by Ton Hardy. Brilliant actor just he's actually smaller than Batman. In the comics isn't he meant to be 6'8 and huge?

Bane is more badass as character itself on general i guess (i don't read the comics), Joker seem much more about being unpredictable psycho... btw imho Ledger nailed it while Hardy much much less

I don't blame Hardy for it though, imho just was'nt the right actor for the role, too small guy

Him being small made him don't look that much imposing, if anything he feel tryhard af

Joker easily. He just didn't give af. Burned his money and just said let's go to town...he could have let the dude reveal Batman's identity but threatened to blow up a hospital if someone didn't kill the guy

The dude was more gansta than any gansta I can think of

Tom Hardy didn't die soon after, so definitely the Joker........if he had, it would have been one of the ATG performances.

They should have had someone huge do the role of Bane, and then, because he’s got his stupid mask on have someone with a great voice do the voice acting.

In other words, just make him Darth Vader 2.0 with the whole David Prowse/James Earl Jones set up.

Strange that the Riddler was never done. Should have been him as the last movie instead of Bane. No idea why they wanted to circle everything back to the original movie and her dad. A Batman\Riddler movie with a good script could be GOAT.

Bane is an odd choice. In the comics, he lets everyone out of arkham and once batman is wore out and tired from bring everyone back, he takes on the exhausted Batman and breaks his back. I am not bothered so much by the fact that Hardy isn't 6'8 but moreso the fact that Bane is really nothing more than a brute in the movie. I am still clueless why Talia needed Bane for anything.

Bane sounded like a foreign guy who didn't give a fuck in his English class. Couldn't take him seriously with that terrible voice and accent. And many times he went to a high pitch voice which was terrible.

Joker killed it, legit looked just like a random guy who put some paint on his face and started to fuck shit up. It looked very realistic.

Back