Who was more badass in the batman trilogy Joker or Bane?

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
F7A2462A-E439-4FC9-A738-C1B036781E77.jpeg B45DE275-8268-4A30-A153-4BE086BC18F3.jpeg

I watched both movies very recently. Imo it’s a tough decision but I would have to pick the Joker. Who do you guys pick and why?

Heath Ledger killed that role...

XMnCIa.gif

Slaughters Puppy Farms > Got Those Guppy Arms

Joker. Although Bane took the city hostage you knew your enemy.
With the joker, anynody could be due to the anarchy he created. He corrupted the savior in Dent and drove batman to a point he violated his convictions of allowing individual autonomy (his honing system in which fox almost left batman high and dry). Quite literally joker would make your entire reality crumble.

Well I could understand what the fuck Heath Ledger was saying, which already gave him a leg up on Tom Hardy's Bane, who sounded like he was wheezing his way to an Iron Long with some used boxers stuffed in his mouth.

Easily Joker. Bane sucked. They shouldn't have had a manlet play him.

I think I actually enjoyed the Bane role a little more.

tough one. Both are absolute killers and Joker's bank scene was more creative then Bane's plane or Wall Street bank scene.
Also, Bane is driven by Ras ghuls daughter, and takes orders from her, whereas Joker's motivation is pure anarchy.

However, Bane is a better fighter so physically he is more bad ass.

Depends if you like guys who can fight or guys who use their minds.

I cant really pick

Joker is nowhere near physically intimidating as Bane, but I think Joker mind fucked Batman (interrogation scene + save Harvey Dent or Rachel) much more so than Bane physically dominated Batman.

The one that the writer didn't have him anti-climatically shot and killed like a little bitch by the hero's roastie.

Well, Bane just turns out to be Talia's lackey and then gets killed by Anne Hathaway, so my vote goes to Joker.

Hardy had a tough job coming into the franchise after the GOAT villain performance by Ledger.

He did a fine job but doesn't even reach up to Ledger's midriff, due in part to a weaker script and a less central role for his character.

Shame too, because I'd love for another Batman villain to somewhat approach the status of the Joker who risks becoming overplayed. Danny de Vito's Penguin is still the second most memorable Batman villain in a movie for me, but somebody should have made something great of the Riddler, Poison Ivy or Killer Croc by now.

Hell, even Catwoman hasn't been worth watching since Pfeiffer's turn in the 90'ies. Missed opportunities abound.

Joker by whatever the fuck he wants. Ledger's Joker was actually better than many comic book versions, while Hardy's Bane was massively inferior to the source material.

Back