Who was more alpha? Michael Jordan or Muhammad Ali

More alpha?

• Jordan

• Ali

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ali...Jordan's psychosis stems from deep insecurity and bullying by his older brother

He didn't fight in a war that he morally opposed. That's not cowardly at all.

That war wasn’t worth 1 American life, not 1.

Anyone who opposed it is a hero. Ali opposing it the way he did probably helped end it, and saved lives.

My elementary school had us write letters to Michael Jordan asking him not to use sweat shop labour. I’ll never forget it. I don’t know what my teacher was thinking, but I do remember being a dumb naive kid and thinking our letter would definitely make the difference. His response was nice but ended with “That’s not my problem”, the teacher read it to the class and it was heartbreaking lol.

Ali was a prophet. Imperfect but brave, witty courageous and free. Jordan was a rich athlete.

Ali dominated the greatest era of heavyweight boxing, Jordan dominated the most competitive era of the NBA.

Ali was more alpha because he fought guys like Frasier and Foreman and Jordan threw a ball at a hoop.

I would not exactly call ali a man of principle simply because he shit on frazier like a mofo

Like frazier was literally the type a man that ali said he represents

And then he goes calls frazier a bunch of bad words that turn black people against frazier

Frazier told the story about fighting Ali, about how he kept trash talking in clinches,

Ali, "Chump, you're in here with God! You're fighting God Himself!"

Frazier, "Well, God, y'all getting your ass kicked tonight!":)

Ali dominated the greatest era of heavyweight boxing, Jordan dominated the most competitive era of the NBA.

Ali was more alpha because he fought guys like Frasier and Foreman and Jordan threw a ball at a hoop.
Jordan had inferior competition in the 90s compared to today imo. He never faced such super teams, because his team was always the super team.

That war wasn’t worth 1 American life, not 1.

Anyone who opposed it is a hero. Ali opposing it the way he did probably helped end it, and saved lives.

My elementary school had us write letters to Michael Jordan asking him not to use sweat shop labour. I’ll never forget it. I don’t know what my teacher was thinking, but I do remember being a dumb naive kid and thinking our letter would definitely make the difference. His response was nice but ended with “That’s not my problem”, the teacher read it to the class and it was heartbreaking lol.

Ali was a prophet. Imperfect but brave, witty courageous and free. Jordan was a rich athlete.

I got serious what year is it vibes with dudes coming in defending the fucking Vietnam War. The general consensus is that war was completely pointless and is a stain on our nation's history. Ali is flawed, everyone is flawed, but he had big moments in his life when he was willing to face adversity defending his moral principles. Jordan has no such moments.

I'm a Jordan fan but he was never inspiring as a man, just as an athlete.

Frazier told the story about fighting Ali, about how he kept trash talking in clinches,

Ali, "Chump, you're in here with God! You're fighting God Himself!"

Frazier, "Well, God, y'all getting your ass kicked tonight!":)
One of the greatest rivalries in sports history.

Yet Ali woulda have put his lights out with a soft jab. You can't be the most alpha knowing the other guy in the room can make you his bitch anytime he wants.

Lol at thinking that makes someone more alpha.

You would also say that Brendan Schaub is more alpha than Tupac Shakur? After all, Schaub would beat up Tupac in a fight...

You would also say that Brendan Schaub is more alpha than Tupac Shakur? After all, Schaub would beat up Tupac in a fight...

Tupac shot a police officer didn’t he? I’m sure he’d be willing to shoot our boy Brendan

Prejudice against white people might make individuals feel bad, but prejudice against ethnic minorities can lead to structural, systemic and lasting disadvantages (in education, healthcare, disproportionate policing, career prospects, among other areas), and this is what makes it racism.
No, you can take your new age definitions written by actual children and shove them up your ass. Racism is treating some one poorly based on the color of their skin. Prejudiced can be for litterally anything.

Do you know the definition of the word?

Originally it was meant to be something or someone who could dominate based on sheer physical power and intimidation. Now I'm not saying all it takes is some hulking dude standing quietly on side, but let's be real for a second. Ali was far from that. He would have not only out smack talked MJ, but yes, he woulda made him his bitch whenever he wanted.

In a do or die situation, it IS the more powerful, the bravest and most ambitious who would be regarded is the alpha. Being the loudest will make it seem like you are the most alpha, but as soon as you get smacked to the ground, all that alpha goes right down with you. It's funny cause I've actually seen this scenario play out numerous times.

A seemingly alpha individual turning beta in a split second.

Last edited:
Do you know the definition of the word?

Originally it was meant to be something or someone who could dominate based on sheer physical power and intimidation. Now I'm not saying all it takes is some hulking dude standing quietly on side, but let's be real for a second. Ali was far from that. He would have not only out smack talked MJ, but yes, he woulda made him his bitch whenever he wanted.

In a do or die situation, it IS the more powerful, the bravest and most ambitious who would be regarded is the alpha. Being the loudest will make it seem like you are the most alpha, but as soon as you get smacked to the ground, all that alpha goes right down with you. It's funny cause I've actually seen this scenario play out numerous times.

A seemingly alpha individual turning beta in a split second.

Yeah so you think Brendan Schaub is more alpha than Tupac Shakur, gotcha.

<YeahOKJen>

Yeah so you think Brendan Schaub is more alpha than Tupac Shakur, gotcha.

<YeahOKJen>

Did I say that specifically? Can you read or digest any information anyone else throws your way or are you one of those mid west dumbos who's stuck in his own little bubble and refuses to acknowledge anything else?

Back