Who was more alpha? Michael Jordan or Muhammad Ali

More alpha?

• Jordan

• Ali

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 813276

This guy

also In before the leflop james minions
DMb8Q9SxmHPqCwr6YcBEoM1o2E4VMJljQN5M6B4ACfPu7v1a3tabDfP607JbI2v-nvfKZP8PbaGH8L57-1aW8OhrEA6ggAGYy58Gp7HxsvRUVFk=w220-h127

Last edited:
I like Ali as a fighter but as a person he was a draft dodging racist f him yea he so alpha smh
Prejudice against white people might make individuals feel bad, but prejudice against ethnic minorities can lead to structural, systemic and lasting disadvantages (in education, healthcare, disproportionate policing, career prospects, among other areas), and this is what makes it racism.

Ali stood against his government and was villified by an entire nation for it
Jordan famously said "Republicans buy sneakers, too"

They were both top of the food chain but it depends on what you value more, I guess
<WellThere>

For me it's Ali and it isn't close.

They were killing black men for saying and doing the things Ali was doing back then. He straight up didn't give a fuck and kept speaking his truth.

Doesn't get more alpha than that.

Boxing Jordan, Basketball Ali totally in that order

I would say Ali.

But its worth mentioning that Jordan is the undisputed GOAT of his sport, ali is not.

All take the man who endured prime Foreman for 8 rounds.

I would say Ali.

But its worth mentioning that Jordan is the undisputed GOAT of his sport, ali is not.
Used to be undisputed. But the media now have this LeBron guy. Jordan/LeBron has been more debatable now than Ali/whoever you want

Jordan because he was able to make way more money and didn't once have to play rope-a-dope.

Also a way better athlete overall and a bigger man at 6'6.

He didn't fight in a war that he morally opposed. That's not cowardly at all.
Lol. Alot of people morally opposed the war. They also didn't draft dodge like a little beta cuck

Used to be undisputed. But the media now have this LeBron guy. Jordan/LeBron has been more debatable now than Ali/whoever you want

Ali and sugar ray robinson? That wouldn't be a debate either because SRR clearly takes it.

Yea lebron has climbed up the ranks a lot, but the vast majority of analysts and players dont think he has any case against Jordan.

It's only the newer fans and media trying to get more views that keep bringing up that debate. It's still clear hes undisputed GOAT.

Back