Who wants to see Zabit vs Korean Zombie?

Adding this to the Worst Hot Takes thread. Good God. How in the hell is Zabit boring?
Ran away the entire fight against Jeremy Stephens. Besides that he just moves around like a spaz, can't even finish scrubs and just gasses himself out.

Ran away the entire fight against Jeremy Stephens. Besides that he just moves around like a spaz, can't even finish scrubs and just gasses himself out.
He should not even ranked Zabit has no business dealing with the Top 5 guys oh by the way he was losing to Kattar in the 3rd round if it was 5 round fight

I don't even feel like I need to give reasons why he isn't boring. It's plain as day. You have to be trolling. That's the only way I can understand an opinion that bad.

And him gassing actually lends itself to making him even more exciting. Because it's usually the only time in the fight he actually lets people hit him. Just an insane opinion dude.

I don't even feel like I need to give reasons why he isn't boring. It's plain as day. You have to be trolling. That's the only way I can understand an opinion that bad.

And him gassing actually lends itself to making him even more exciting. Because it's usually the only time in the fight he actually lets people hit him. Just an insane opinion dude.
Did you watch his fight against Stephens? Boring as hell, ran like a bitch the entire time. Also no it doesn't make him exciting because he doesn't gas out due to trying to finish. He gasses because of all the unnecessary movement.

200.gif

He should not even ranked Zabit has no business dealing with the Top 5 guys oh by the way he was losing to Kattar in the 3rd round if it was 5 round fight
Exactly KZ would absolutely wreck this guy, they should put him in a 5 rder with Max.

It’s the fight I’ve been calling for

Both guys are ready and trending - apparently kz has some issues getting to the states due to visa issues though

max / zabit May be the second best option
This will be a bad match up for Zabit he has no chance against Max Max fought so many times in a 5 round fight While Zabit could not make it to the 3rd round without breathing heavily

Definitely would like to see it but would rather see one of them fight Volk rather than get Max-Volk 3.

Issue is it was a three round fight where he out struck Kattar in the first two rounds. Third was close in terms of strikes but Kattar did out strike Zabit in that round.

Why focus on the two rounds that didn’t and were never supposed to happen rather than focus on the actual three rounds that happened? Makes no sense to me, seems like people just want something to dislike about the guy.

I would... In a 5 rounder though
Zabit fought 5 or 6 times in the UFC and he has never fought in a 5 round fight i mean Come on Izzy 3rd fight in the UFC was a 5 round fight against Tavares and they fought full 5 rounds WHILE Zabit begin to Faint in the 3rd round

A great test for Zabit tbh, although hes great he hasnt proven much

KZ is so overrated it's ridiculous. The dude could struggles with journeymen like that Mexican dude that got caught transporting drugs.

This will be a bad match up for Zabit he has no chance against Max Max fought so many times in a 5 round fight While Zabit could not make it to the 3rd round without breathing heavily

but this is the test he really needs to. See if he can make it to the next level

even a 5 rounder with kattar would be a challenge

The way Stephens was hitting Zabit in the 3rd is good news for Zombie. Dude carries his power late into the rounds. Would stop him like he did Dustin IMO.

Back