Who wants to see Nate Diaz V Jose Aldo? Would be a great fight.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this would be a great fight to see where Aldo and Nate are really at compared to Conor.

People love to shit on Conor for his first fight vs Nate which is ridiculous. Records are deceiving and Nate is without a doubt a top LW and could be Champ at that weight class given the right match ups.

Aldo wants to fight at LW to fight Conor. Sure, no problem. Let's make him go through Nate first to ensure that he deserves it.

Here's the question, when, not if, Aldo loses to Nate, will Conor haters shit on Aldo as much as they did Conor? Or will they accept that Nate is a great fighter capable of beating other great fighters?

Discuss plebs.

Delusional cmg fan, champ due to favorable matchups doesn't count ffs

Thats why we hate Conor...

Aldo would wreck Diaz, he wouldn't be able to stand after a couple rounds.

If you really want to compare them then they need to fight at 170.

170 Nate does whatever he wants to Aldo.

Aldo beats Nate far easier than Conor. He's got the best leg kicks in the game.

latest

{<jordan}

I dont think nate beats Aldo

I wouldnt be surprised if he did but id pick Aldo via leg kicks and top game

Styles makes fights ... Aldo's leg kicks, TDD, Ground game means he can throw vicious kicks all match long.

Diaz will be taken out on a stretcher.

Aldo destroys Nate and McGregor in a rematch.

You filthy Conor dick riding casual

Aldo abandoned leg kicks a long time ago, Nate's length and boxing would give him problems

Fantasizing matchups to shit on aldo and make it harder for aldo to get his rematch. Pull Colon's dick out of your mouth fuckboi

The quintessential hater:

Says "Delusional cmg fan.." with Ubereem AV.

Says "champ due to favorable matchups.." in a discussion about 2 guys Conor already beat.

<{hughesimpress}>

Aldo destroys Nate and McGregor in a rematch.

You filthy Conor dick riding casual

2015 join date blue belt calling me a casual.... smh. Been around since 2009 bud. Fuck outta here.

Fantasizing matchups to shit on aldo and make it harder for aldo to get his rematch. Pull Colon's dick out of your mouth fuckboi

On a scale of one to sodium chloride, how much does Conor's success rustle you?

they forget nate whooooped connie .finished him...

The quintessential hater:

Says "Delusional cmg fan.." with Ubereem AV.

Says "champ due to favorable matchups.." in a discussion about 2 guys Conor already beat.

<{hughesimpress}>
Title fight with the P4P #1 fighter who no one else in the UFC could or has beat and a immidiate rematch with the guy that strangled him on short notice

1g1xeb.jpg

<36><36><36><36><36>

Back