Who wants to see Joe. B get that elusive UFC title belt.

He’s gonnah finish figueredo and then olivi in one night

Been a Joe B fan since Dream/WEC let's hope he finally wins a title.

Dream sometimes gets lost in the convo's, but, they had some epic moments and fights in their run.

Really hope Rizin can keep the JMMA scene going.

I hope he loses, so I can swoop in and take Megan.

Once she realizes that his chances at a belt are gone, an average 6’5 guy like me will suddenly be more appealing

Never has had the WEC belt either I believe. Seems like one of the nicer alpha males. Hopefully he wins.

100 percent. Been a fan of the dude for nearly a decade now. He’s always been a contender but just needs to clinch that elusive championship.

when Figueredo missed weight, the situation got all the more scary though. The pressure is entirely on Joe B. now. Gotta root for him even more at this point. I like Figueredo- great style- but his winning keeps the title and division in limbo.

Joe is the guy flyweight needs right now. War Joe B.

not me, i don't like anything to do with TAM, Joey B included.

He's a top level fighter for sure though, can't hate on that, he's definintely put in the work to be champ, he would have been imo had it not been for MM for all those years, but, maybe it is his time.

Still hoping he loses though and it'll set up a rematch, or maybe it'll convince Cejudo to come back down and win that belt after the Aldo fight.

I don't know if he still trains with TAM not sure

Joe absolutely deserves it. The fact that he went nearly undefeated for 7 years over top level competition means he's worthy of it.

Dude is a beast and has been in the game a while. I'd be stoked to see him finally win a belt.

Joe Biden is way too old to win the belt.
APTOPIX_Obama_2012-0afab.jpg

I'm confused. Who did Faber get to fight Yamamoto?
In dream faber got joe a fight with kid Yamamoto... it fell through though, this was like 2007/2008. But since that fight was announced I started paying attention to benevidez

Back