Who wants to see Joe. B get that elusive UFC title belt.

He has Megan. That's enough. I can't wish him all the best<Oku01>

One of the best to never hold a belt. I’d be happy for him, would suck to fail at the finish line over and over and always be second place. He’s been so close, hope he finally gets over the hump.

Even if he wins he's still second place. This is the definition of a paper belt.

If he wins, will Megan take a pic of herself wearing only the belt like Nunes?

If he wins the belt, I think he reward is going to be red panty night for Megan Olivi. And that seems rather appealing.

Megan shouldn't be sleeping next to a guy that has never been champ...it's just not right

I hope he gets slept
giphy.gif

no matter who wins they seriously need to get rid of that 125lb weight class.

I'd like to see him win it for sure

He's been around forever and seems like a good guy

I want him to win so I can fantasise about the freaky shit megan lets him do you her with just the belt on.
But I'm pretty fucked in the head.

Rooting for Joe B all day. If DJ didn’t exist Joe B would have been champ already.

Been a Joe B fan since Dream/WEC let's hope he finally wins a title.

Joe will get KTFO, and I'll enjoy hearing the Sherdogger lamentations

I hope he gets it and isn't another Faber, Florian type that never gets to touch gold.

War Joe. B

not me, i don't like anything to do with TAM, Joey B included.

He's a top level fighter for sure though, can't hate on that, he's definintely put in the work to be champ, he would have been imo had it not been for MM for all those years, but, maybe it is his time.

Still hoping he loses though and it'll set up a rematch, or maybe it'll convince Cejudo to come back down and win that belt after the Aldo fight.

Back