Who wants to see BJ Penn vs Kron Gracie in Japan!

A perfect crossroads fight for both men. It beats that fight night headliner he's doing. Likely pays more too.

Kron's crew would be insane to take that fight. Mad balls if they do.

That would be lit but i wanna see how he handles a striker with takedown defense or Bibi since his one contract is up

At this point it would be a good fight for Kron. Kron via armbar.
Think he'd catch him? One thing that BJ always had going for him is that his BJJ was better than nearly everybody he fought. Kron just might be Rickson 2.0.

Don't think BJ gets submitted. He wins by KO or UD.

why would that be crazy? penns clearly on the decline/end, and kron just proved himself against another former elite vet in kawajiri. it would be a great fight for him to test himself and get his name out to the mma world.

the only thing is, this seems really random. is there a reason why ts suggest penn? is he not under contract still?

Could be fun, I'm becoming a huge fan of Kron, he's such a weird cerebral fighter and a pleasure to watch someone with such beautiful ground game. I just hope that with a step up in competition he isn't the next Roger Gracie.

Think he'd catch him? One thing that BJ always had going for him is that his BJJ was better than nearly everybody he fought. Kron just might be Rickson 2.0.
I think BJs BJJ at one point was superior and he was a natural talent who put in the four hardest years of work towards a black belt..... and hasn't done much to progress since. MMA has come a long way on the ground since BK was the best... the avg UFC caliber guy negates BJ's ground game at this point.

Yeah, they already showed balls taking fight with Kawajiri. BJ could win with his jab and tdd and even on the ground he wouldn't be out of his world. Very risky fight for Kron. Would be exciting fight but doubt it'll happen.

Back