Who wants to see Adesanya vs. Blachowicz?

Do you want to see this fight?

• Total voters
I said no. Not because I don't want to see the fight per say but just because I don't think these 2 should be fighting already. Still feels Izzy has some work to do in his division and Jan just got the belt and hasn't even defended the belt once. Let him do some work first at LHW and then make this fight.

Fight is fine from a fan's viewpoint imo. It's a good low risk/high reward for Izzy(his belt is not on the line, has the excuse of moving up 20 pounds if he loses, but can be a 2 division champ). This is a terrible fight for Jan tho. High risk/low reward. The only thing he gains from a win is his first title defense, but people will degrade it by saying his opponent was from a different weight class. As was said by others, there is no superfight to this one, Jan only just got the belt, and not by beating the former champ, he only won a vacated belt. I think Jan should have defended once or twice before taking this fight.

I think u should ask a better question... Like should they be fighting.. Id like to see a fight between just about any 2 fighters

Fight is fine from a fan's viewpoint imo. It's a good low risk/high reward for Izzy(his belt is not on the line, has the excuse of moving up 20 pounds if he loses, but can be a 2 division champ). This is a terrible fight for Jan tho. High risk/low reward. The only thing he gains from a win is his first title defense, but people will degrade it by saying his opponent was from a different weight class. As was said by others, there is no superfight to this one, Jan only just got the belt, and not by beating the former champ, he only won a vacated belt. I think Jan should have defended once or twice before taking this fight.

Actually, you are missing what Jan really gets out of this. MONEY.

Adesanya is one of the biggest draws in the sport right now. And as champ Jan will get PPV points from this fight.

Jan is likely to make millions with this fight

Neither division is really interesting right now so yeah I's like to see it.

It's a pathetic fight, totally not interested. Izzy knows exactly who he can beat and that is smart of him. But for fuks sake, the Jones fight was there for the taking. It's so obvious Izzy was too scared for Bones, and now takes another slow striker.

Also, if Jan wins, Izzy really drops hard in all P4P discussions.

Not high on my list but a fights a fight so I’m
Sure I will get more interested as it gets closer

Back