Who wants to play some UFC Undisputed 3 (XBOX 360)?

Does it still support online play?

Everytime I took someone down it froze and disconnected, tried like 20 matches... Then one time some guy pulled guard with Damien Maia and subbed me... I retired from online 0-1.

Does it still support online play?

Everytime I took someone down it froze and disconnected, tried like 20 matches... Then one time some guy pulled guard with Damien Maia and subbed me... I retired from online 0-1.

Lol yes you cant play ranked anymore just non ranked for fun.

Damn, only got ps3, and last I checked the online servers were offline. No one can play online, sux

Damn, only got ps3, and last I checked the online servers were offline. No one can play online, sux

Playing online. indeed they say the servers are offline then you continue to the next screen and choose player match. Still works

My buddy got the new Madden yesterday and I couldn't even figure out how to start a season. I felt old.

i dont understand, why servers would be offline and why you cant play ranked?

btw never played

i dont understand, why servers would be offline and why you cant play ranked?

btw never played

It's weird, you push xbox live in the menu it says server's are offline but still continues to the next screen. and then you can only choose player match not ranked match

That's the game that takes 20 minutes to start an exhibition, right? And the fighters acts like robots.

That's the game that takes 20 minutes to start an exhibition, right? And the fighters acts like robots.

Yep sometimes theres a very little bit of lagg. sometimes they are robots indeed

I'm down. Gamertag "leitai". I'll hit u up this week or weekend. Msg me if I slack...

Try the Video Game Forum. May get more hits there.

Its the game that had UFC MMA right....If a fighter NEVER THROWN A STRIKE IN THE OCTAGON. He isnt throwing it in the THQ UFC.

On the new one everyone is fucking throwing showtime kicksoff the cage and caporiera kicks if the creators THINK the fighter is athletic enough...Despite never even ATTEMPTING the move in the cage.

on the old game fighters were unique and had a set of moves that you would RECOGNIZE from their real fights....you might say a right hook is a right hook .... No on that game chuck threw his different....Hendo threw his different.....Andersons front kicks was ALOT differnt than lyotos ......Wanderlei throw almost nothing but hooks..

Might of been robotic but it was the real deal. On the new one everyone is fucking superman.

its the game that had ufc mma right....if a fighter never thrown a strike in the octagon. He isnt throwing it in the thq ufc.

On the new one everyone is fucking throwing showtime kicksoff the cage and caporiera kicks if the creators think the fighter is athletic enough...despite never even attempting the move in the cage.

On the old game fighters were unique and had a set of moves that you would recognize from their real fights....you might say a right hook is a right hook .... No on that game chuck threw his different....hendo threw his different.....andersons front kicks was alot differnt than lyotos ......wanderlei throw almost nothing but hooks..

Might of been robotic but it was the real deal. On the new one everyone is fucking superman.

qfft

Playing online. indeed they say the servers are offline then you continue to the next screen and choose player match. Still works

Mine says the server is offline and it won't even let me move over to the exhibition option.

Meh, I enjoy EA UFC alot more.

Back