Who wants to end up in a Nursing Home

Yeah and if you have parents in a home make sure u visit and inspect there surroundings. The caretakers don’t care and if the elderlies kids don’t care they’ll care even less.

Some homes are very good. I worked in one for a couple of months and was shocked at how amazing all the nurses and caretakers were. They were saints.

The shit they dealt with was crazy, and all of them were so damn kind.

Fatherless homes are broken homes.

Without a father, social dysfunction, rates of delinquency are much higher.

Regarding the envying of other peoples I think he added that part after.

Are there exceptions to this? Absolutely. But for the most part, a boy needs two parents in the household...especially a man to set him straight

I only saw the fatherless part.

An addendum...I especially didn't see the "your betters" part

Yeah, I figured you were focusing on one specific part of the comment, and missed the part that takes a hard steer into pretty dark territory (or he added it afterwards). That's why I asked you how you interpreted the post, I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

Yeah, I figured you were focusing on one specific part of the comment, and missed the part that takes a hard steer into pretty dark territory (or he added it afterwards). That's why I asked you how you interpreted the post, I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

not down with thinking lesser of other peoples simply because they look different than I.

I've said this on this forum a NUMBER of times. Get rich. Save your money.

You want to be able to pay for quality care in your last years. You don't want to get put into one of those pauper spots. And get your own caregiver to supplement the facility. And have that person report to a family member that pay them. I used to pay 2 older ladies to sit with my grandmother 8 hours per day - every single day. Paid them cash under the table and they called the second there was a problem.

People tend to do the right thing when they are being watched.

didn't watch, but stuff like this where helpless old people are hurt or molested in these homes happens more often than you think

He is just beating up the ones who oppressed him. Nothing to see here.

If he isn’t, he sure was on his way there. Definitely a story I’ll be keeping tabs on I thought the same thing when I saw the videos.

Strange world where the industry of caring for people and healing people attracts some of the most evil and prolific serial killers. When I think about doctors, nurses, or care workers doing things like this, it’s one of the few things in life that make me feel a true sense of helplessness.

This guy was a patient there, not a worker.

This guy was a patient there, not a worker.

I just read an article mentioning that a little while ago. I had to reread it about 5 times to make sure I was understanding that properly. I assumed he worked there given the outfit and ages.

Back