Who wants to end up in a Nursing Home

saw this video this morning...

absolutely disgusting...

and this mother fucker recorded it...I wonder how many other recordings he has had...and how many others he has permanently injured, maybe even killed.

oh, in before mod dump, or merge....you know why

Sucks to be old and weak.

People tryn'a steal your loot and kick you ass!

Imagine filming yourself doing this and thinking you're hard.

It happens a lot. The nursing home workers are paid peanuts and the nursing homes aren't selective about who they hire. The big multi branch nursing homes often hire someone fired from one of their other locations.

Untill robots are invented that can perform basic patient care abuse and neglect in nursing homes will be widespread.

It happens a lot. The nursing home workers are paid peanuts and the nursing homes aren't selective about who they hire. The big multi branch nursing homes often hire someone fired from one of their other locations.

Untill robots are invented that can perform basic patient care abuse and neglect in nursing homes will be widespread.

giphy.gif

no thanks

Yeah and if you have parents in a home make sure u visit and inspect there surroundings. The caretakers don’t care and if the elderlies kids don’t care they’ll care even less.

this is what happens when you grow up without a dad. you envy the culture and civilization of your betters.

Made it 10 seconds. What the fuck am i watching

I'd pay good money for one round with that pos.

this is what happens when you grow up without a dad. you envy the culture and civilization of your betters.

Damn that is very well put.

Looks like he has mental health issues.

Imagine guns were legal and accessible to him

Should be charged with attempted murder. Or make him fight lions in gladiatorial combat armed with a toothbrush.

Nursing homes are not an aspect of American culture that we should be proud of. If your parents took care of you when you were growing up, I think it is your responsibility to take care of them in their old age. We need to get back to that sentiment, because there are too many stories of elder abuse in these facilities. My girlfriend grew up with her grandmother and grandfather living with them, and they were comfortable and around loved ones right up until the day they died. I've been lucky enough to have relatively healthy grandparents who lived in their own homes near their families until they passed away. If there comes a time when my parents cannot care for themselves or their own home, I will be adding an in-law suite and they'll be right here.

That being said, I know for a fact there are some great facilities with amazing people. But the way you have to roll the dice is terrifying.

Back