Who Walks with Elias?

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
i walk with Elias.

Who else?

P4P Biggest biceps in the ring since Cena took a hiatus.

I didn't like how Strowman buried Elias.

I didn't like how Strowman buried Elias.
That comes with the territory when your shtick is being an annoying, disrespectful, self-centered "heel".

I'm certain Braun burying him won't affect him at all, short or long-term.

I hated him when he debuted in nxt. But I think he's a good IC champ level upper midcarder

He should turn face. People want to cheer him. He has to resort to cheap insults for the audience to finally boo him.

He should turn face. People want to cheer him. He has to resort to cheap insults for the audience to finally boo him.

They always jump the shark with this. Let him do his thing for at least a couple of years before making him THE guy

Watched his mockumentary finally.
Hilarious. Especially when he made them microwave his water cause it was too cold.

Elias sucks. It's friggin shame a talentless hack like him keeps his job when guys with superstar potential like El Vagabondo get future endeavored.

Elias's guitar playing absolutely sucks. Why give a guy a gimmick he can't do justice to? it makes the whole company look second rate. They had Fozzy play one night but Jericho can actually sing. he's not a great singer but he's far, far better than Elias. At least Jericho as a musician isn't embarrassingly bad like Elias.

i walk with Elias.

Who else?
this-guy-gif.gif

He annoys me, but I guess that just might be Honky Tonk Man type heat. He just never sat right with me.

Back