International Who votes these chicken hawks in?

That would appear to be the good folks in Mississippi.

Does anyone here support these genocidal/sucidal idiots? I mean the guy is a senator, so somebody voted the fool in.

Guy is pretending like Russia wouldn't nuke him the phluck back. And to think this childish chicken hawk is partaking in running a government...amazing

Yes. He is an idiot.

However, I was under the impression that a "Chicken Hawk" was someone that was never in the military, but beats the war drums.

Wicker was a Lt. Colonial in the air force

Long story short I was talking to a canadian. Guy was very much neutral not to the right or to the left, and I asked him how the hell Trudeau keeps getting elected. His honest opinion without even thinking about it was the elections are being stolen.
The people that 'vote' them are the people that count the votes, not cast them, Diebold and Dominion are the ones that 'vote them in'. And Trump has nothing to do with systemic vote fraud or programs like "Fraction Magic" that shave votes so it conceals the rigging to the auditor. The only safe elections are low tech ones, but we will never do that as the vote software companies are in bed with the 'politicians' and they exchange billionaires of dollars. It's one big party and you aren't invited.

Long story short I was talking to a canadian. Guy was very much neutral not to the right or to the left, and I asked him how the hell Trudeau keeps getting elected. His honest opinion without even thinking about it was the elections are being stolen.
McDonald's ice cream machines and Diebold/Dominion vote machines: two machines designed not to work properly.

once birthing personnel get their pregnancy suits, trans personnel are fully transitioned and other military members read all the crt material russians will be sorry.

What they don’t know about is the recent scientific poll conducted here a few days ago which showed that most people would want Putin to be their leader. If Canada/USA go to war with Russia, there will be Russian soldiers already behind enemy lines.

There is a difference between thinking Putin would be a better leader for Canada than Castro Jr, and wanting Russia to dominate Canada.

The first one assumes his loyalties are to Canada for starters.

Who literally wrote an open cheque to the private media companies.

By when I was a young lad, that was called bribery.

There is a difference between thinking Putin would be a better leader for Canada than Castro Jr, and wanting Russia to dominate Canada.

The first one assumes his loyalties are to Canada for starters.

putin would be a better leader for Canada… a guy who won’t leave?

It's bluster and a scare tactic. The same thing the Russians and the Chinese do. They get someone to talk crazy shit and then when that gets talked up enough the " saner " heads at the top try to work something out.

The people that 'vote' them are the people that count the votes, not cast them, Diebold and Dominion are the ones that 'vote them in'. And Trump has nothing to do with systemic vote fraud or programs like "Fraction Magic" that shave votes so it conceals the rigging to the auditor. The only safe elections are low tech ones, but we will never do that as the vote software companies are in bed with the 'politicians' and they exchange billionaires of dollars. It's one big party and you aren't invited.
You still believe the lie. So cute.

It's bluster and a scare tactic. The same thing the Russians and the Chinese do. They get someone to talk crazy shit and then when that gets talked up enough the " saner " heads at the top try to work something out.
What a rational approach to this. We both know if there was a D next to his name your response would be totally different.

Back