International Who votes these chicken hawks in?

pakimahi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Does anyone here support these genocidal/sucidal idiots? I mean the guy is a senator, so somebody voted the fool in.

Guy is pretending like Russia wouldn't nuke him the phluck back. And to think this childish chicken hawk is partaking in running a government...amazing

What they don’t know about is the recent scientific poll conducted here a few days ago which showed that most people would want Putin to be their leader. If Canada/USA go to war with Russia, there will be Russian soldiers already behind enemy lines.

"We couldn't manage to beat the Taliban in 20 years, lets go to war with Russia"

564767.jpg

The people that 'vote' them are the people that count the votes, not cast them, Diebold and Dominion are the ones that 'vote them in'. And Trump has nothing to do with systemic vote fraud or programs like "Fraction Magic" that shave votes so it conceals the rigging to the auditor. The only safe elections are low tech ones, but we will never do that as the vote software companies are in bed with the 'politicians' and they exchange billionaires of dollars. It's one big party and you aren't invited.

all these boomers that can't get it up anymore and who grew up jerking off at the idea of nuking the world are some of the most sinister creeps the world has ever seen. they never got to win any war like their fathers did, they exist only to consume resources while leaving nothing for others, and as a dying wish they want nothing more than the entire world to die with them.
i don't like to wish harm on people but when these loons are gone, the world will be a better place.

The people that 'vote' them are the people that count the votes, not cast them, Diebold and Dominion are the ones that 'vote them in'. And Trump has nothing to do with systemic vote fraud or programs like "Fraction Magic" that shave votes so it conceals the rigging to the auditor. The only safe elections are low tech ones, but we will never do that as the vote software companies are in bed with the 'politicians' and they exchange billionaires of dollars. It's one big party and you aren't invited.

is this confirmed

is this confirmed
watch "Hacking Democracy' or "fraction magic" by Bev Harris. HBO even put out Hacking Democracy, it won a bunch of awards, but this was in the era when casting a light on election fraud was beneficial to liberals as the neocons were in control. After Bernie and Trump supporters (teams not in power) started talking about 'election fraud', it became a tar baby and now many people think it is a kook fringe conspiracy.

stanford-study-election-fraud.jpg
charnin-exit-poll-discrepancies.png

Isn't this guy the idiot behind that Section 230 reform bill that introduced?

c5VspcNT_400x400.jpg

^^^ This guy nuke someone? Nah, he'll sit the offending party down, offer them a Worther's Original candy from his pocket, and say "I'm not too old to give you a whuppin' with my belt!".

all these boomers that can't get it up anymore and who grew up jerking off at the idea of nuking the world are some of the most sinister creeps the world has ever seen. they never got to win any war like their fathers did, they exist only to consume resources while leaving nothing for others, and as a dying wish they want nothing more than the entire world to die with them.
i don't like to wish harm on people but when these loons are gone, the world will be a better place.

Good to hear, I guess it'll be better in about 20-30 years when these old fucks die out

“The top people in the Pentagon probably aren’t [happy] because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs, that make the planes and everything else, stay happy.”
- Donald J Trump

<TheDonald>

“The top people in the Pentagon probably aren’t [happy] because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs, that make the planes and everything else, stay happy.”
- Donald J Trump

<TheDonald>

Trump was boasting about the massive deal for weapons he sold to Bin Salman.

Defying Congress, Trump sets $8 billion-plus in weapons sales to Saudi Arabia, UAE
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...apons-sales-to-saudi-arabia-uae-idUSKCN1SU25R

Trump touts weapons deals with Saudi Arabia as peace groups accuse US of fuelling kingdom's war on Yemen

A lot of people are at work' because of Saudi Arabia’s business, Mr Trump says
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...apons-armaments-yemen-civil-war-a8265821.html

--

Trump has a special knack for hypocrisy

What they don’t know about is the recent scientific poll conducted here a few days ago which showed that most people would want Putin to be their leader. If Canada/USA go to war with Russia, there will be Russian soldiers already behind enemy lines.

No, there wouldn’t.

You’re being boring. Not clever at all.

Does anyone here support these genocidal/sucidal idiots? I mean the guy is a senator, so somebody voted the fool in.

Guy is pretending like Russia wouldn't nuke him the phluck back. And to think this childish chicken hawk is partaking in running a government...amazing

Do we believe anything politicians say ever?

Shit, we should be glad this guy is talking about nuking places....then we know he won't do it. It is all bullshit everywhere.

Back