Who thinks Wonderboy won't absolutely demolish Lawler?

Lawler has fought since the IV ban and he looked the same. Hendricks hadn't fought since the IV ban and he looked like a LW.

We can't use Hendricks v Thompson to predict Lawler v Thompson. Hendricks was favourite for a reason and to be perfectly impartial, he probably takes Thompson down with an extra 10+lb from water cutting.

Thank God the IV ban has come to help eliminate huge water cutters. Size shouldn't win fights but it has in the past. Hopefully a lot of that won't be a factor moving forward.

Looking at Lawler v Thompson though, Lawler is still the same beast and he should have too many tools for Thompson. His striking is decent and his grappling is leagues above.

Lawler has fought since the IV ban and he looked the same. Hendricks hadn't fought since the IV ban and he looked like a LW.

We can't use Hendricks v Thompson to predict Lawler v Thompson. Hendricks was favourite for a reason and to be perfectly impartial, he probably takes Thompson down with an extra 10+lb from water cutting.

Thank God the IV ban has come to help eliminate huge water cutters. Size shouldn't win fights but it has in the past. Hopefully a lot of that won't be a factor moving forward.

Looking at Lawler v Thompson though, Lawler is still the same beast and he should have too many tools for Thompson. His striking is decent and his grappling is leagues above.

I think Thompson really outclasses him in the striking department and will TKO/KO Robbie.

A lot of people are high on Wonderboy right now. We haven't seen him in the deep waters much. I'd love to see him get the next shot, though. Lawler would be the perfect test to see if Thompson has what it takes.

I think Thompson really outclasses him in the striking department and will TKO/KO Robbie.
Everyone thinks that after a dominant victory. Sherdog tends to overreact to a win. Thompson has a good chance but I sure wouldn't be betting my money.

So you're saying you TJ should have won, huh? Interdasting...
tumblr_inline_nn7t5rZuef1r0x68m_500.gif

Back