Who Thinks This is Einarr?

The small guy is my teammate, he weighs about 65 kg and entered the beginners division open weight. The guy he faces is a 110 kg competitive powerlifter. I say give him the Helio Gracie award for the sweep, that was sweet!

Bravo to your teammate! Courageous

Jeez you guys; I thought I was mean to Einarr.
This thread is a perfect example of how some things can be uncalled for without being untrue. At all.

He posted since this thread has been posted...maybe he didn't see it?

I think he's avoiding the thread. He posted on numerous threads.

Elnarr being a huge baby over something he does not personally, 100% approve of?

No. No .... No ...! - E

You're all on my Osoto Gari list.

tumblr_mob0b79vZD1su824mo1_500.gif

Dear Sherbros,

I have not been very active on this subforum lately and feel i am missing out on the humor of this thread. If someone could fill me in on the osoto gari references it would be very much appreciated.

Your old buddy,
Bathwater

A poster named Einarr regularly decries competition BJJ trends of guard pulling etc. and claims to spike everyone into the mat with his mighty osoto gari. He also says that he could easily kill people with it in a street fight.

FU guys!
here I come to learn and end up almost peeing my self from laughter.

Aww, so many ppl picking on a poor nerd with an overconfident judo throw

Aww, so many ppl picking on a poor nerd with an overconfident judo throw

It's stupid actually.

Never been a fan how this gym will latch on to a meme and exaggerate it. Case in point? this fhread.

At least 1/3 of Einar's grappling related fatalities have been misidentified as osoto gari when they've actually been osoto GAKE.

It's stupid actually.

Never been a fan how this gym will latch on to a meme and exaggerate it. Case in point? this fhread.

At least 1/3 of Einar's grappling related fatalities have been misidentified as osoto gari when they've actually been osoto GAKE.

Lol right! It's always been Osoto gake since osoto gari don't work like its suppose to.

great thread. havent posted in f12 in the while. usually just stop by to mess with BJJrage a bit.

Back