Who Thinks This is Einarr?

Both these guys seem to be Norwegian, not Icelanders. Also, the big guy is named H

I thought einar competes in no gi with those judo kimonos with no sleeves.

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

No wonder this stud has no time, like, love, or respect for women. Only glistening olive skinned Greek gods could ever satisfy this behemoth's passion.

Yeah can't be einar if there was no death by osoto. Texas has started offering his osoto as an option for the death penalty, it has been said the it is much more painful but 101% effective(the extra 1 percent comes from the lost of a prison guard who was struck by stray osoto)

Yeah can't be einar if there was no death by osoto. Texas has started offering his osoto as an option for the death penalty, it has been said the it is much more painful but 101% effective(the extra 1 percent comes from the lost of a prison guard who was struck by stray osoto)

Lmfao!

The small guy is my teammate, he weighs about 65 kg and entered the beginners division open weight. The guy he faces is a 110 kg competitive powerlifter. I say give him the Helio Gracie award for the sweep, that was sweet!

The small guy is my teammate, he weighs about 65 kg and entered the beginners division open weight. The guy he faces is a 110 kg competitive powerlifter. I say give him the Helio Gracie award for the sweep, that was sweet!

I thought it was a great effort - he had an armbar there too!

Unfortunately, he was victim to the atomic butt drop pass.

Back