Who thinks southerners are wimps when the temp is less than 60 F?

OK, let's skip the temperature and move on to laughing at them treating a snowflake hitting the road as a desperate weather emergency.

Motherfucker I’m from Detroit, these southerns don’t know what cold is

50 fahrenheit is t shirt weather

I agree. I would still be wearing flip-flops and shorts at 50. But at 49 degrees, I am in full winter gear.

The thing people need to understand about Florida and Floridians is that there are only 2 seasons. Hot season and Cold season. And Floridians only have 2 wardrobes. Normal and Artic Tundra.

Last edited:
Cold six
I live in New York so its something I'm used to.
But...

Canada in the dead of winter is some next level unbearable shit at times.

I’m in New England, we have lows below zero and highs above 100 most years. I complain when it gets below 15 and above 90 for sure, so I can’t be too judgmental towards folks who bitch a little at the extreme edges of their local climate.

people who live in colder climates are more adapted to colder climates?!?! thats wild bro imma need to see the data

Cool, but we're talking about air temperature and fahrenheit is measured in smaller increments and thus more.

So I add a decimal place to Celsius and I have greater resolution, most services don't however bother unless the accuracy is required.

Typical Texas summer is over 100, with 78% humidity. When it drops to 50 with wind and high humidity it feels cold.

I noticed the wife and I felt cold going to Vegas in a van this past December. After a few days in the 40s it didn't seem bad at all. When it dropped to 13 near Moab, that was cold, but the last night in a Vegas hotel we turned the A/C on just to stand it.

A day back in Texas with temps in the 40s and high humidity and that shit feels Cold!

So yeah, I've not point, but it's relative to conditions, yo.

<Waaah>
Where I'm from in Texas it gets to be 120 in the Summer and drops down to 0 in the winter, but it's dry which helps. After going around the country, I think it's mostly just relative to what you're in at the moment. We're all boiling frogs.

I never find southerners “wimpy”. They tend to be tougher in an outdoorsy ways. Wimpy would be snowflake pacific northwesterners. Even though the weather is harsh, they drink lots of Starbucks and put oil in their beards.

I don’t know, I’ll take the cold any day over heat. It’s 35 where I am right now and I can wear a tshirt or a light jacket and it’s fine. If it gets over 70, I fucking hate it, unless at a beach.

In NY today it is 64 so spring

I never find southerners “wimpy”. They tend to be tougher in an outdoorsy ways. Wimpy would be snowflake pacific northwesterners. Even though the weather is harsh, they drink lots of Starbucks and put oil in their beards.

I find that they can't take getting their balls busted...they get all offended, well in GA they do

I got a coworker down in Texas and some of the temperatures he's been telling me have been lower than the northeast on the same winter day.

I don’t know, I’ll take the cold any day over heat. It’s 35 where I am right now and I can wear a tshirt or a light jacket and it’s fine. If it gets over 70, I fucking hate it, unless at a beach.

You wont take it when it gets -40 C and piss starts to freeze in the air

You wont take it when it gets -40 C and piss starts to freeze in the air

I used travel a bit for work and have worked as low as -35C with wind chill (I was stationed outside). Don’t get me wrong, it was cold as fuck and my phone died due to the temp. I must admit, I didn’t try pissing outside, as the thought of a dick icicle was always in the back of my mind. But the thing is, I can always put on more layers. Can only go so far in heat when you’re drenched in sweat but are in an office environment.

Back