Who thinks Claude Patrick could be another WW on 158?

CanadianMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He's Canadian, He's fairly well known up here, he has some UFC wins, and would make a good addition against someone like Brown or Pyle?

What happened to him? it's been over a year since he last fought.

should be 4-0 in the ufc. people think the ufc hates fitch. no, the ufc hates guys who fight like fitch but aren't fitch: volkmann and patrick are good examples.

If he's healthy he deserves fuckin fights. his last scheduled bout had him forced out with an injury, so that could still be his issue. I'd like to see Jordan Mein make his UFC debut on 158 while were at it. time to get him fuckin signed. this shit's a fuckin joke.

Mein still has 2 fights with SFS if I remember correctly before he can come over.
I agree though Claude should be undefeated and he's Canadian if he's all healed he Deserves a shot on the main card in Canada.

I'd hope so, been ages since we saw him last and I love watching him fight

Patrick vs any SF WW would be great.

Mein still has 2 fights with SFS if I remember correctly before he can come over.
I agree though Claude should be undefeated and he's Canadian if he's all healed he Deserves a shot on the main card in Canada.

I'm pretty sure he only has 1 fight remaining, but when is he ever going to be given it. He's not scheduled for their up coming card, and isn't that to be their last? that contract should be terminated because Strikeforce isn't honoring it and they are holding him back with his career. It's disgusting.

i doubt he will make the main card. but he should be 4-0 at ww in the ufc, which is no easy task.

Sounds good to me. I want to see him get a fight anywhere.

Didn't know patrick had so many fans. He's a very boring fighter and i hope i never see him fight again.

ya i thought he got Ebersole too, i know he was supposed to fight James Head at
UFC 149. I wouldnt mind seeing that fight rebooked for 158 but absolutely no where near the main card, or even the FX prelims.

Back