Who think Vettori will beat Adesanya?

Izzy by dec

Hope marvin makes it interesting tho. He's hungry but i don't think he can pull it off.

I have no reason to think Vettori Adesanya won't go the same way as Vettori Holland.

Holland and Adesanya stylistically are very similar fighters. Following the fight the threads in Sherdog will be like "Even though he lost Adesanya earned my respect tonight."

ClassicDishonestHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Sherdog as usual.
Easy to tell how people are guided by their emotions.

(Obviously fully agree with you)

Exactly... It's like if we get the Jon Jones/Ngannou fight. To a real competent fan, does losing to the hardest hitting scariest HW as a career long LHW diminish anything he did at LHW? Of course not... I mean... the asterisks next to his career for testing positive for stuff might. But challenging yourself in a way most never will, even if you come up short doesn't take away from your accomplishments. People turn on fighters quicker than shit just because of a loss then suddenly they were nothing but hype. Hell, when Max Holloway lost to Alexander, even after the closely contested second fight people were shouting "exposed!" like mother fucker he's one of the best to put on the gloves. Styles make fights and Alexander is just a tough matchup...

I have been saying it for a while and i'll say it again, Vettori will grind out a decision. It is absurd to think that bc Izzy has stopped a few takedowns in his UFC career so far, he is unable to be taken down. It will be another i told u so moment, bc nobody here is giving Vettori a shot and that is a huge mistake. These are the same people who said Izzy would smash Jan, Jan has no chance, blah blah.

Vettori will beat that azz. End this myth once and for all.

Back