who the hell is billie eirush?

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who the hell is billie eirush?

seems like a manufactured person to win grammys like usual and they tell you how great she is but nobody even knows or cares.

omg her and her stupid bad guy song

Recently watched a breaking bad video and that shit was playing - they been putting that shit in all media commercials and things so f'n annyoing

Billie Eyelash is another flash in the pan

All of her songs sound the same and she can't sing, she just whispers. Apparently her parents are some rich people in the music industry that got her propped up and now everyone won't shut up about her.

Last edited:
some skater dude.

Some dude from Scotland?

giphy.gif

Don't know a single song, but if that Post Malone video is her song, then I know the chorus of 1, because it consists of 4 words.

Some skank that doesnt really sing and kind of just "talks" in her terrible songs

Some teenager that really upsets a lot of old men. Don't know why.

Someone that old people are confused by

I'm 43 and everyone around me knows who she is. Her music is everywhere. I'm not saying this from the perspective of being a fan either. I hear her songs on rock/alternative and pop stations. You simply have to pay attention to know who she is.

The new pop starlet with huge tits and zero talent. Nothing to see in about a year when she is a washed up coke whore getting DP'ed by some mumble rappers.

Can't believe people get so upset over the complete joke and marketing scheme that is the Grammys.

Billie Eilish is in fact probably more listenable than 99% of top 40 radio though.

She does have huge jugs.

The new pop starlet with huge tits and zero talent. Nothing to see in about a year when she is a washed up coke whore getting DP'ed by some mumble rappers.
Gee, what precedent do you have to go off of there?

sfl-bhad-bhabie-20190328

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back