Who tainted their legacy the worst

Conor. Hitting the old guy for not appreciating his shit whiskey and then pulling his dick out and assaulting a lady in Corsica.
Conor is the last guy in the world whose name I would speak out of tune. He is such a savage and doesnt take shit from anyone not even Irish mafia who were after him at some point.

Even with the Ortiz third fight I don't think Liddell did as much damage to his rep then BJ managed to.

To answer the question BJ and Chuck are equals to damaging their legacy. Something that isn’t thought of with athletes fighting past their prime is their incredible self belief besides their amazing talents that is what makes them great. Some will call it delusional, but they still feel like they can compete at the highest level and that is respectable. Either that or CTE and the need for a paycheck, but who knows.

I don't get the Penn knockout thing. I know he choked the guy out too, but don't know which happened first. And he clearly was trying to de-escalate and wasn't fighting the guy.

Silva for popping

Anderson really didn't out bad at all for a 45 year, surprisingly well if anything. And his PED test was super late in his career following a disgusting injury.

Dakota Cochrane probably.....his taint has been well documented.

It's Penn and it's not even close
He has one of the greatest resume, but after his prime he looked bad.
He looked bad not because he lost, but he actually acted bad.

BJ Penn maybe. Formidable champ maybe but I guess fighting on like that does him no favours.

Matt Hughes?

Penn performance wise, Anderoid equalled him with steroids. Chuck's, while bad, wasn't as pathetic as Penn's. And I hate Chuck and am a Penn fan. Sad these guys just do what they love for so long and then it's taken away. They don't fight for money or legacy. It's what they know.

Anderson can still be competitive for a round or two

Chuck can barely stand up hitting pads and gets ko'd if you stare hard enough at his chin

Penn - losing to guys like ryan, guida, siver - guys who he'd have run through in his prime. Then their is the bar fights and shit.

I'd say Penn - at least chuck is not out fighting the streets and getting ko'd by drunks.

Im going with Jones. Mainly because if it wasn't for his PED cheating, nobody would question him being the goat.

Silva looked good against a top 10 MW, BJ has not looked good in years and Iceman at the end of his UFC career kept getting KTFO. I wouldn’t say that any of them have tainted their legacy, their accomplishments are still the same, it’s just that they did t stop when they should have and idiots will use that as an excuse to bash their career.

khabib. he couldnt make weight for this last fight, cheated and then retired like a coward

Conor. Hitting the old guy for not appreciating his shit whiskey and then pulling his dick out and assaulting a lady in Corsica.
Was thinking the same, first he loses against a brittle boned arthritic ridden Floyd, to not even being able to knock out an old pensioner in a bar fight, to throwing dollies at busses and then after he gets humiliated by khabib he goes into hiding only emerging for some twitter beef and to try sell some whiskey, but less than 24 hrs after khabib retires he crawls out from whatever sewer he's been hiding in to come for the belt. Then again he might need the money for some of his legal cases regarding his rape allegations.

Back