Who should Wand fight when he comes back

Rudeboyben84

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think its pretty clear cut Wand will win against the comission. A lifetime ban for ducking a test when repeat offenders get slapped on the wrist is a joke.

Wand is my favorite fighter but I personally would have liked to see him retire after the Stann fight. Going out in a classic fight like that in Japan would have been a great end to an Iconic career insted of the damage he has done by running from a drug test like he did.

If and When he does come back to UFC, who do you think they will match him up with? They could keep him on the undercard to punish him, or put him in against a top level figther and see him get destroyed.

I was just reading that Wand has the most Wins, Knockouts and Knockdowns in combined Pride/UFC/Strikeforce history! Although he is far past his best I always love watching him fight and dont get the hate he seems to get on here.

My preference would be for him to fight equally shot Lil Nog. I think that would be a great standup war for the fans that would likely end in a knockout.

Who are the other fighters who ducked a test?

Commissioner 1,2,5... Wandy just ran.

IF IF IF the UFC ever lets him set foot in the octagon again, and I doubt that will happen, they will set him up to get murdered.

They'll give him Anderson Silva, or Weidman if Weidman ever loses the belt, or Machida, or maybe even offer him fights only at 205 so he can get blitzed by some of the heavy hitters there.

lol he's not coming back to the ufc. common now.

IF IF IF the UFC ever lets him set foot in the octagon again, and I doubt that will happen, they will set him up to get murdered.

They'll give him Anderson Silva, or Weidman if Weidman ever loses the belt, or Machida, or maybe even offer him fights only at 205 so he can get blitzed by some of the heavy hitters there.

If the NSAC lifted the lifetime ban, there is virtually no reason to believe the UFC would not let Wand fight. They've backed legitimate criminals, multiple times.

Sounds like you're wishful thinking and trying to disguise it with the ol', "I don't want this to happen but it will so I gotta accept it" routine. Not happening though.

If the NSAC lifted the lifetime ban, there is virtually no reason to believe the UFC would not let Wand fight. They've backed legitimate criminals, multiple times.

DW likes criminals more than he likes people who criticize him publicly.

Wand has blasted Dana and the UFC now as much as Tito ever did.

And Wand fucking sued them. The Baldfather will not forgive.

Tito kills that argument right quick, imo.

Edit: As does Barnett.

Tito kills that argument right quick, imo.

Edit: As does Barnett.

Not really. Tito and Barnett never sued them. They just went their own way or held out and talked a bit of smack.

And Tito's crap was all sound bites from interviews, other than the DW is my bitch shirt.

Wanderlei has a video library of Dan Quinn level madness, plus a lawsuit.

Plus the UFC running Wand over with the bus makes them look more serious about PEDs to casual fans.

Anything is possible, but I don't think we'll see Wanderlei in the UFC again, and if we do, I think we'll see him set up to lose.

I doubt he'd wanna even fight in the UFC again. But he'll fight Chael if he ever gets to fight again. I'm sure they'd both be up for it supposing it could happen.

Not really. Tito and Barnett never sued them. They just went their own way or held out and talked a bit of smack.

And Tito's crap was all sound bites from interviews, other than the DW is my bitch shirt.

Wanderlei has a video library of Dan Quinn level madness, plus a lawsuit.

Plus the UFC running Wand over with the bus makes them look more serious about PEDs to casual fans.

Anything is possible, but I don't think we'll see Wanderlei in the UFC again, and if we do, I think we'll see him set up to lose.

You're splitting hairs, imo. There are, and have been, plenty of fighters on UFC roster who have talked ridiculous shit about Dana and/or Zuffa, and/or outright broken serious laws, and at the end of the day the end result always boils down to dollar signs. The guys that can make the most, will always be allowed to wear the Zuffa brand.

I'm telling you, if the NSAC were to overturn the ban(they won't), Zuffa wouldn't give a second thought or fuck about Wand fighting.

Have him fight CroCop and pray for the head kick of death

Ufc are desperate as fuck, if you can't see that well then

I see Wand fighting by the end of the year

Randy sued them iirc. it's why the interim got created at HW.

Back