Who should they feed Bethe to now?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Now that she's served her purpose as a filler title challenger for Ronda, which top 10 fighter should they use her to boost up? Holly Holm, Cat Zingano, Sarah Kaufman, or the loser of McMann/Nunes?

Her artificially inflated ranking will be good for springboarding another contender :icon_chee

Holm vs Bethe might be good.. both like to strike

Although it might be Holly Holm wins another boring decision with her pillow fists

Anyone who pays attention to MMA rankings needs to spend five minutes on the mat with Damian Maia.

Supposedly in the Press Conference she's been called out by Jessica Andrade and Betch said she would take that fight.

Put Carreia up against Marina Shafir in a sort of revenge match. Then let her give Holm an easy KO to build her up. But be quick about it; Holm isn't getting any younger.

She should get an immediate rematch after Ronda was allowed to pull hair and eye gouge.

I have no idea why people think Holm has any chance in hell against anyone ever anywhere. And yes I do acknowledge her credentials but I also acknowledge how weak she's looked in the UFC.

Gotta go with Holly Holm. She's probably gonna be set up for a title shot after Meisha

She's not going to be cleared to fight right away and then she should face someone with a similar loss recently. So my vote is Alexis Davis or Cat Zingano. Both have been out for a while and don't seem to be in a hurry to return. The timing makes sense.

Jessica Eye. Both coming off losses, both strikers, both small for the division. Makes sense.

Holm destroys Betche ......she is gonna get hurt