Elections Who Should Run Against Trump in 2020?

Who should run against Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a lot of loud voices in the Democratic party today. Bernie Sanders is out because he has registered Independent and will likely run as an Independent if he does run again. Who is your ideal Democratic candidate? Who is the dynamic character the Democratic party needs? If you don't have a person in mind, what are you looking for in a candidate?

Someone who cusses a lot and promotes "resistance?"
th

Someone who calls for impeachment without evidence of a crime?
Maxine-Waters.jpg

Someone who buys power in her party?
th

Someone who can fake cry on demand to manipulate voters?
th

Someone who endorses illegal leaks of government information for political purposes?
malcolm_nance.jpg

Someone who lives in the past?
th

Someone else?
Fuck! Maxine's not on the list..

Aside from the groping, Al Franken seems to have a good patriotic moral compass. He doesn't seem like a moron either.

The Rock will likely be president before 2030, if we're being honest here.

Revisiting this thread. Oprah didn't get much love the first time around. Is everyone still pretty much decided on "The Rock," or do we have a new nominee for "the cult of personality?"

Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

I don't think the rock could survive the dirty politics, him being in wrestling probably have a lot of sex with ring rats and orgy's and what not. I'm sure a lot more of crazy things

I don't think the rock could survive the dirty politics, him being in wrestling probably have a lot of sex with ring rats and orgy's and what not. I'm sure a lot more of crazy things

Trump won despite a slew of absurd (mostly false) allegations and comical rhetoric.

Anything is possible.

Just a reminder, your bench is empty because your dumbass leaders banked on having 8 more years to groom the future of the party.

You’re now a party led by Maxine fucking Waters.

LOL

Trump won despite a slew of absurd (mostly false) allegations and comical rhetoric.

Anything is possible.

What I find hilarious is how pundits on CNN and MSNBC railed against Trump's campaign saying he was only a television star and not qualified to be president. It was constant. Now, they are swooning over Oprah. It's hilarious.

Last edited:
I just wanted to check in and see if all of our left leaning posters are still set on the Rock for a 2020 bid.

Russ Feingold as Presidential candidate
and Tulsi Gabbard as VP
or Gabbard as Pres and Feingold as Vice President.

Gabbard as Pres might be a better draw as she would be making history as a female Pres if he won. And her military service is a huge plus.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

<4>

the_rock_05.gif

B-level actor, WWE steroid user, and ZERO any kind of executive experience. Absolutely no executive experience, other than his imaginary "leadership" roles in the movies. People here are absolutely nuts to think this guy is cut out to be a governor, let alone POTUS. Jesse Ventura was a good guy and an ex-Seal, but he didn't do so hot as the governor. It was not a big surprise.

Is he even a Democrat?

I don't think so. All Trump would have to do is run video advertisements of Biden grabbing those women and young girls.
It's a real shocker. Google Earl Bradley, Beebe, and Beau Biden sometime. That is quite the rabbit hole.

Last edited:
The only person that can beat The Donald is non other than the man himself Arnold Schwarzenegger. Dems should give him a one time pass and let him run as he is literally the GOAT immigrant. The man came to the US with nothing, won multiple Mr. Olympias, married a Kennedy, became a huge star and had more H1s than desert storm

He can bang all the fat Mexican housekeepers he wants in the Oval Office imho

<RomeroSalute>

I want either Pocahontas or Hillary again.

They would get wrecked brah
Don't help them. lol Your Schwarzenegger suggestion was much better. The Rock can be his VP, and they can tag team those housekeepers.

Foreigners who will vote Democrat are not guilty of meddling with our elections, so they are cool. It's only the ones who support Trump that are criminals.

Back