Who should Reyes fight in his first title defense?

NuMe

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anderson vs. Blachowicz winner seems to be next in line, but maybe even a rematch with Volkan, as their first one was controversial, if he wins one more. Jones rematch may be an option, but he should refuse immediate rematch just as Jones did to Gus, so he had to fight Manuwa and Jones Glover.

Your thoughts?

900.jpg

Reyes should start off his reign against the top guy - Marreta

Anderson vs. Blachowicz winner seems to be next in line, but maybe even a rematch with Volkan, as their first one was controversial, if he wins one more. Jones rematch may be an option, but he should refuse immediate rematch just as Jones did to Gus, so he had to fight Manuwa and Jones Glover.

Your thoughts?
You just get warped in from an alternate reality?

Title defense joking aside

I really think he should fight Smith, there's a nice little story line there. Smith gets alot of shit for his performance against Jones (justifiably so), but lets see how Reyes can deal with the all around game that Smith brings.

that's all assuming they end up having a similar schedule and Smith beats Glover, but I have a feeling Reyes is gonna be out for a good while.

He just made the roids goat look like a clown so I don’t think there is anyone for him here or at HW! Jones with his pulse and open hands got demolished so I doubt anyone has a chance really!

He should cross over to boxing and take on the winner of Wilder/ Fury!

hEXSstd.png
Anthony%2BJohnson%2BCrushes%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

Crowning a LHW people's champ brings bad juju.

Let Reyes welcome Rumble back if they're not doing the immediate rematch. Winner gets Jones.

Last edited:
Jones needs to earn the rematch against the champ. Aldos fluke didn’t get him one jones needs to earn his way back with 1 fight

Back