Who Should Renan Baroa fight in his return?

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Despite being destroyed twice by TJ, Renan is the best BW in the world outside of TJ and maybe Dominick, and his wild fighting style is among the most entertaining in the sport

Perhaps Tom Has All Mayda or Bryan Tate, or even Weidman's training partner All JaMan Steh 'r Ing

tumblr_mid465sYI91qaa8d1o1_500.gif

RenanBarao.gif

method%3Dget%26s%3Drenan-barao-gif.gif

he should fucking move up

Ffs one missed fight and 4 of the first 5 responses focus on yhat. For shame sherdog for shame.

I don't care who just someone and soon.

Cruz would be my wish but fuk waiting for him.

Super hard to come back after those beatings, he needs to change weight class i think.

If he's gonna dance like that when he wins, then I hope he just keeps fighting Dillishaw.

I think Renan could benefit from sitting down to have a long talk with Kimbo. A lot of his struggles seem internal.

Go up to 145 of course, and the UFC should give him someone possibly in the lower end of the top 15 so he can regain some of his lost confidence(maybe a couple of fights like that) because the guy must be mentally broken right now. I can't think of a specific opponent but I would like to see a healthy, confident Barao and I think he needs at least a couple decent wins to get back to himself.

i'd like to see him move up, there are a ton of interesting matchups to make after that. he won't be in the hunt at 135 again unless Dillishaw drops the belt, and who knows if he can even make weight by then..

Anyone know what material those pretorian fight shorts are made out of?

At 145 I'd like to see him debut against either Guida or Burmudez

Back