Who should Pereira fight at HW?

Miocic or Gane would be good options

Pavlovich or Aspinal would be more dangerous

Miocic is fighting Jones in 2025.
Gane will wait for another TS vs Jones in 2026.
So no!

The problem with Tom + Jon = they both going to wrestlefuck him instantly.

I think Ankalaev more inclined to stand and trade for a bit than either of them tbh.

Pavlovich would be must see TV, but without a belt not enough significance.

Gane same problem, but more boring.

Do champs go up to the next weight class to fight anyone but the champ in that weight class in 2024? I don't know why Pereira would fight anyone at HW besides Aspinall or Jones.

The problem with Tom + Jon = they both going to wrestlefuck him instantly.

I think Ankalaev more inclined to stand and trade for a bit than either of them tbh.

Pavlovich would be must see TV, but without a belt not enough significance.

Gane same problem, but more boring.
Oh so you're ok with Pereira never being tested and being hand fed tailor made opponents? Lol yall the same clowns that probably was shitting on Izzy or Conor for not fighting an elite wrestler lol

Honestly I'd settle for Rozenstruik as long as it's on 301. Card sucks & could use anything additional.

Gane,

If he does well he can defend 1-2 more times at LHW then move up and see if he can become 3 division champ.

Oh so you're ok with Pereira never being tested and being hand fed tailor made opponents? Lol yall the same clowns that probably was shitting on Izzy or Conor for not fighting an elite wrestler lol

?? No I'm not lol.

Ankalaev is the worst stylistic matchup at 205 for Poatan. I'm not sure why you are suggesting he's a hand fed tailor made opponent.

If he goes to HW, Tom is the only realistic option and I'm saying "the problem is him getting wrestlefucked" as Poatan's problem, not mine.

I suppose he's going to have to deal with that in either of his next fights imo (unless they give him Jiri II to blatantly protect him), but I think the easier path FOR HIM is Ankalaev.

I would just rather the divisions to keep moving instead of fighting for an interim title, but it wouldn't be out of line compared to UFC's usual bookings.

In fact, there's probably less risk more reward fighting Tom now that I think about it, so it feels like the obv next step as opposed to booking Tom vs Blaydes or Gane.

Pretty much anyone at HW beats him, especially if they are an average or better grappler.

PS Alex does NOT hit harder than Francis.

i think aspinall or jones would be a fun one in terms of popularity and fan favorites but I think a fight between him and robelis could be interesting

Back