Who Should Paul Daley Face in UFC Return Fight?

Don't think he'll be back.

But I'd watch him fight Diaz again for sure

Source on Daley being back in the UFC?

So you don't want to forgive a fighter for losing his temper and throwing a punch?

If this is an unforgivable crime you are as bad as the god in the bible!

im glad you said "god in th bible" not just god.

i also would like daley back. i kinda think his punishment was a little too harsh

Let him back!.. It was a cowardly thing to do, but he did his time. Get him in there with Thiago

Thiago Alves Vs Paul Daley would be a heck of a fight! also I think it would make sense too ranking wise.

If the UFC signs both Manhoef and Daley, and Manhoef drops to 170, then this fight could be incredible.

probably wont get signed but he should just to put him in fun fights on tv cards. Same with Melvin.

Putting them on Fox or FS1 cards in the right matchup would be perfect.

I like the Siyar fight, not a top contender, would be a standup fight, would be a good opening fight on a FS1 card. Could even headline a fight pass fight night in UK.

Or you go bigger name like Tarec, Lawler/Brown loser, someone like that could easily be on a Fox main card or Fight Night main event.

I just dont see them bringing him back which sucks. I'm no fan of his but I'd give him a second chance.

Don't know why people want Lombard vs Daley... Daley would be thrown on his back in an instant.

Why would they bring back a subpar fighter when they have been cutting better fighters who already beat Daley. That makes no sense.

I nominate the other Diaz brother.

Nate-Diaz_vice_670.jpg

Nate wanted a fight with Jake or Matt at WW...

Paul's record outside the UFC has been strong enough to earn a return.
Daley's best win outside the UFC was a very close decision over a lightweight who, at the best points in his career, was ranked somewhere between 16-20 at 155 and was never ranked at 170. He has lost convincingly to every decent welterweight he has fought since being cut from the UFC.

Sure, he has crushed a couple of tomato cans, some journeymen, and a washed up vet or two. He has also missed weight twice, gotten into bar fights, and less than a year ago lied to his employer about his criminal status and ability to get a visa, forcing them to cut him when he was unable to enter the US for a scheduled fight.

66% of Sherdoggers want Paul back.
The fact that the 4chan of MMA wants Paul Daley back is irrelevant. He's exciting at times, but he is not a top welterweight and never will be again. He is also a coward (sucker punch on Kos), a liar (Bellator debacle), and a criminal. He is simply too much of a liability to bother with at this point.

He's the Pete Rose of MMA. He's not coming back.

Back