Who Should Paul Daley Face in UFC Return Fight?

He's a thug. He should stick to fighting in rinky dink shows.

I read your post fast and thought of this guy

81.jpg

Siyar Bahadurzada! short and sweet with a lot of fireworks!

He should fight a Brazilian on the next Brazil card. It's not like he will be allowed in the US anyway.

I dont see Daley coming back, and to be honest I wouldnt want him back. What he did to Kos after the fight was cowardly. I personally hope Dana doesn't let him back.

I'm with you. Division is deep enough there's no real call to bring him back. He's not going to beat the upper echelon of the division, and he should stand as an example. You just can't be doing shit like socking people well after the fight is over. He acted like a child, Dana made a firm statement that he wouldn't bring him back after that, and I think it should remain as such.

No room for a loose cannon, especially now that the promotion is working with FOX, which is obviously putting emphasis on professionalism.

I agree with Siyar. Or John Howard. Someone with big power that will swing with him.

Didn't he just lose to the guy that Maia crushed? I'd watch Daul Daley vs wonderboy.

I'm with you. Division is deep enough there's no real call to bring him back. He's not going to beat the upper echelon of the division, and he should stand as an example. You just can't be doing shit like socking people well after the fight is over. He acted like a child, Dana made a firm statement that he wouldn't bring him back after that, and I think it should remain as such.

No room for a loose cannon, especially now that the promotion is working with FOX, which is obviously putting emphasis on professionalism.

Never complain about a boring fight then cowboy. You don't want killer instinct and emotion? Enjoy the MMA with your skirt on as you hope it grows into some NFL-like sport (hint: it never will).

This is coming from someone who likes the sport deeply, two athletes fighting. The mentalities, the strategy, the personalities... I enjoy my loose cannons, let them fight.

way to edit your post. I don't mind seeing emotion. I DO mind seeing a dude commit a flagrant foul. And I don't give a damn if it ever approaches NFL level of popularity. Means jack shit to me. But I do care about seeing fighters professional enough to avoid having temper tantrums and meltdowns in the cage.

And I don't wear a skirt, punk.

If Dan Hardy gets cleared & wants to fight again. Daley vs Hardy could headline a British card on Fight Pass.

Back