Who Should Paul Daley Face in UFC Return Fight?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Paul wants back. 66% of Sherdoggers want Paul back. Dana White is forgiving (Tito, Nick Diaz, et al). Paul's record outside the UFC has been strong enough to earn a return.

If/when Dana forgives Paul, who would you like to see Paul face? How about a top 10 opponent (like when Anthony Johnson returned, fighting Phil Davis)? I'd like to see him fight a big name like Condit!

Champion : Johny Hendricks
1 Robbie Lawler
2 Rory MacDonald
3 Tyron Woodley
4 Carlos Condit
5 Matt Brown
6 Hector Lombard
7 Jake Ellenberger
8 Demian Maia
9 Dong Hyun Kim
10 Tarec Saffiedine
11 Kelvin Gastelum
12 Mike Pyle
13 Gunnar Nelson
14 Ryan LaFlare
15 Erick Silva

Josh Koscheck

kidding

Siyar Bahadurzada or Patrick Cote in my opinion, then gets in the bottom 10 with a win

How about that other Korean fellow, Ace Lim? Would be a fucking war!

I dont see Daley coming back, and to be honest I wouldnt want him back. What he did to Kos after the fight was cowardly. I personally hope Dana doesn't let him back.

I dont see Daley coming back, and to be honest I wouldnt want him back. What he did to Kos after the fight was cowardly. I personally hope Dana doesn't let him back.

I thought so also but now I have forgiven him. Bring him back and stack WW a little higher which is already the most Stacked division in the UFC. The most exciting division since GSP left also

Daley vs Diaz, Lombard, Woodley, Hendricks, Lawler, Ellenberger, Condit, or Brown....Any of those guys vs any of those guys is cool with me

Daley, Alves, Lawler, Brown, Condit, and Lombard in a 6-way brawl

Paul would be great, how long does a punch have to be punished?

I'd put him against a top 20 guy, anybody. Then give him a guy like Maia or Ellenberger

So you don't want to forgive a fighter for losing his temper and throwing a punch?

If this is an unforgivable crime you are as bad as the god in the bible!

So you don't want to forgive a fighter for losing his temper and throwing a punch?

If this is an unforgivable crime you are as bad as the god in the bible!

Palhares is way worse I think kos thought it was funny he didn't even mention it post fight just said how Canadians lose in hockey and how he was going to blast Gsp

He's a thug. He should stick to fighting in rinky dink shows.

Palhares is way worse I think kos thought it was funny he didn't even mention it post fight just said how Canadians lose in hockey and how he was going to blast Gsp

I didn't think he should be cut in the first place! But I am Canadian and the shit happens at every hockey game. We love it!

Purely from the fight perspective on how awesome it would be I'd pick Ellenberger or Silva. I think he could beat Brown, Tarec, Pyle, and stylistically Lawler. The rest are mostly pretty interesting fights. I miss him and think it's an incredible waste of awesome fight potential.

Back