Who should ortega fight next?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited to see what lessons Ortega takes from that fight with Max. Who do you guys think he should fight next? My pick would be Bektic.

he wont be champ as long as max is around he should hold out for awhile fighting smaller guys to build his name back up n not try to fight for the belt again soon but im sure after that loss even if he did go back to fighting the number 2 ranked guys ufc wouldnt give him a shot at max again

There are endless amount of fights for him to get back in the mix, alo t of good fighters in the top 15

Loser of Zabit vs Stephens while Volka fights the winner of that fight and Max fights Moicano if he gets past Aldo (which I doubt tbh)

Since he is filming a movie for something like 4 months. I think he should take a bit of time off to really devote himself to evolving come back like 12 months from now with some big improvements.

I am not sure who the fight should be but he is talking about improving his life situation as the reason for fighting which would probably be most easily achieved with money which means fighting Conor Mcgregor

. So how does one maneuver themselves into that situation? I mean not for his next fight but leading to that possibly?

Going that route might be like Conor sacrificing himself for the Mayweather fight though if he even gets it.

Is it better to do that or build himself back up slowly over time?

I'd watch that, but I think it would end badly for Ortega.
Yeah that guy doesn't exactly look like a tune up fight but more like the guy he might have to fight for the title if Max vacates the division.

That rugby player who beat up Chad

Since he is filming a movie for something like 4 months. I think he should take a bit of time off to really devote himself to evolving come back like 12 months from now with some big improvements.

I am not sure who the fight should be but he is talking about improving his life situation as the reason for fighting which would probably be most easily achieved with money which means fighting Conor Mcgregor

. So how does one maneuver themselves into that situation? I mean not for his next fight but leading to that possibly?

Going that route might be like Conor sacrificing himself for the Mayweather fight though if he even gets it.

Is it better to do that or build himself back up slowly over time?
3ru9d.jpg

Abe Lincoln, or whomever thet dude from that foreign country is...

ZABIT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back