Who should Miocic fight next? Travis Browne?

Everything gets so overvalued or undervalued on these forums. The fight last night showed us nothing new about Stipe.

Whats reasoning TS?

Brown lost.

Who cares though?

Browne is ranked above Miocic, so Miocic would still gain from beating him, no?

Winner v winner, loser v loser logic doesn't make sense.

Nah, that's complete balljuice.

JDS has fought Cain Velasquez three times, has signed to fight Alistair Overeem twice, has signed to fight Brock Lesnar, and has beat the shit out of Shane Carwin and Mark Hunt and Werdum and many more.

He is patently not afraid of any heavyweight in the world. Especially not a guy who got obliterated by Stefan Struve (who JDS KO'd with ease).

Hardest fight in the division with the lowest reward on a tiny card

Left thumb injury huh? DUCKED.

Live with it

Give Miocic anyone in the top 10.

I've been wanting Miocic vs Browne for a little while now. Battle of the Dark Horses.

Both are fast for HW with decent cardio along with both being well rounded.

though JDS vs Browne seems awesome or Miocic vs Barnette

I'd like to see Miocic vs Barnett, they're very similar fighters stylistically.

Lmao at that dickhead saying JDS ducked Stipe !!

I'll break it down slowly for the slow kid

HUGE risk
HARDEST fight in the division behind Cain
LOW reward
TINY card
Losing to no name would effectively end interest in his title shot

So all these factors, and he had to pull out for a left thumb injury huh?
CONVENIENT for him

Hardest fight in the division with the lowest reward on a tiny card

Left thumb injury huh? DUCKED.

Live with it

Go home Stipe you're drunk.

I'll break it down slowly for the slow kid

HUGE risk
HARDEST fight in the division behind Cain
LOW reward
TINY card
Losing to no name would effectively end interest in his title shot

So all these factors, and he had to pull out for a left thumb injury huh?
CONVENIENT for him

Hahaha, you are an idiot. So beacuse it is a thumb it isn't true? What kind of logic is that? Do you think it's reasonable to fight an important fight with an injured hand? Do you realize how retarded your claims are (based on nothing) given his fight record? If anything, fighting in Brazil was an advantage.

Do you have a source where Silva said that he would lose to LHW champ? Also diggin the earthworm Jim name

Grooovy!
It's just a hunch I have with Silva, considering he was the consensus #1 P4P for the longest time & didn't bother attempting what Couture or BJ done in their careers.
BTW I know why, cos when u look @ who Silva fought/beat (Sonnen being his toughest challenge) compared to the top guys who fought/fight @ LHW (Rashad, Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Jones) I really don't blame him tho.

I'm not criticizing the belief that Stipe could or would win, only that JDS is ducking him because he's afraid of big bad Stipe Miocic.

maybe its not fear, but not geting into form, now, he had loses that would shake anybodys will, and i saw his picture from few months before, he looked fat and negligent

Back