Who should Mike Perry dance with next?

Pamper Perry needs to fight someone outside the top 30 if he wants to get a win.

As much as I dislike Perry, he's really exciting and anyone who bangs is a great opponent - when you have that kind of fighting style that means matchmakers are spoiled for choice with you, you deserve a spot on the roster. I'd go Michel Pereia.

Assuming the fight goes to ground and the fighters don't take too much damage and Nelson beats Burns I would love to see Perry against Nelson next. Regardless of the outcome of Nelson vs Burns I want to see Nelson and Perry, but maybe further down the line if Gunni loses next Saturday.

Matt Brown vs Ben Saunders winner

<HisEye>

UFC should create a "Platinum belt"
Oc Mike couldnt lose it by any way
Now just feed him a few bums for our own entertainement
tenor.gif

Matt Brown vs Ben Saunders winner

<HisEye>
never say never but they have a long history of training together (almost since Mike's debut)

This is Saunders with Jacare and Mike's head coach behind him, Julian Williams

with Perry's cornerman and recent UFC signing far right

and ofc with the Platinum one and the same as above, Phil Rowe.

Mickey Gall. They've got beef and Perry needs a win.

I like Mike Perry, honestly I wish they'd just sort out that Lawler fight, cancel his fight with Ponzi and book him against Perry lol

Mickey Gall is also a good one, like just smash him so yeah, I'd like to see that too specially after what Mickey Gall was saying recently about Mike and Diego however he also has a fight booked with Condit on Dec 7th.

Just cancel those fights and let Mike Perry fight them all lol

lol you guys have like a sleeper cell around here? I just want to know if every fan has jumped off the wagon when all Perry has done is fight like a JBG.
Sleeper cell activated.... I think he should fight Mickey Gall or the Leech as others have mentioned. He needs a lower ranked opponent to get back on the train. Mickey Gall would probably be the most interesting since Gall also has some wrestling/BJJ chops. Leech would be fun as hell to watch though. Perry is a good top 10 gatekeeper and always fun to watch. Not sure what the hate is all about.

Sleeper cell activated.... I think he should fight Mickey Gall or the Leech as others have mentioned. He needs a lower ranked opponent to get back on the train. Mickey Gall would probably be the most interesting since Gall also has some wrestling/BJJ chops. Leech would be fun as hell to watch though. Perry is a good top 10 gatekeeper and always fun to watch. Not sure what the hate is all about.
NM1lzcM.jpg

They'll probably just let these fights play out to be honest then give Perry a fight with either Lawler or maybe Gall after.

Mickey Gall I'd like to see cause no matter how many times he gets smashed he still seems to think he's above everyone, it's mad, he said recently if Perry gets past Luque then he can fight Gall as if Gall is above Luque or something lol

So just book the fight and then Gall can go play bingo or something and the Lawler fight well Mike's been calling him out since his debut in 2016 so it's obviously a fight he wants and knows will deliver cause no matter where Lawler has been in the rankings Perry has wanted that fight so that's the one that needs to happen really.

Mickey Gall will be over in minutes where as Lawler will be a brawl.

He had a good fight with [Vicente] Luque,” Price explained. “His nose got broke. Hey, that happens. We get fucked up. We got to heal sometimes. But when he heals, I’m right here all day. So I’m cool with that too. I’ll fight him whenever. I’ll fight him for a BMF. Let’s go. Put us on the card for Nate and Jorge. As long as I don’t get hurt in the next fight.

LMAO Niko Price would be getting KO'd dead in the first round, he doesn't have the chin to take a flush PMP shot.

No one for awhile. Luque broke his nose worse than most broken noses you see​

Back