Who should Mike Perry dance with next?

He should be ready to sign a fight in about 3-4 weeks given that he'll get 2 months to prepare, and coming off that win over a ranked opponent (he beat Luque come on!) who would you like to see him up against?

and don't be salty you hater beotches

Colby promised Mike a fight if he won two in a row but that was contingent on him having won the belt off Usman (or whoever the UFC picked after stripping Marty of the belt) so that's very unlikely especially as some believe Luque won his fight with Perry.
  • Masvidal is fighting Nate Diaz
  • Askren is fighting Demian Maia
  • Till is fighting Anthony Pettis
  • Ponzi is fighting Robbie Lawler
Guys like Leon Edwards won't fight anyone ranked below him (or not ranked at all) and Mickey Gall is an amateur that will probably never be on Plat Mike's radar in a serious way. Diego Sanchez is his buddy so what about avenging his friend by facing Michael Chiesa? I also like the RDA matchup but got a feeling the UFC will match Perry against Neil Magny and I'd find it hard to be excited about that one, Mike would obliterate that dude soon as he got the clinch.

Till ain’t fighting Pettis....

He should fight in the next UFC China event against the Leech

lol you guys have like a sleeper cell around here? I just want to know if every fan has jumped off the wagon when all Perry has done is fight like a JBG.
You'll see them in the buildup to Mike's fights, but I am surprised at the low turnout tonight because usually there's a dozen or so repping him any chance they get. It's early though, perhaps it will pick up later :cool:

the haters will always be here anyway

giphy.gif

The winner of the BMF belt.

Who cares about Mike Perry? He will never break into the rankings so there really is no point to talk about who he will fight next. Why is he calling out ranked fighters anyway?

The winner of the BMF belt.
That would be nice but there's no chance he's getting Nate unless he loses badly to Jorge, and of course Jorge is pushing for a title shot even if it ends up being against his team mate Colby Covington.

Nice fantasy matchups though

Same as always, either someone shit and preferably smaller that Perry can beat or someone decent he will lose to.

Guy is an exciting midcard brawler, but that's it.

Alex Hernandez?
I'd like to see Hernandez get back in the win column (Trinaldo got robbed so I count that as a loss)

Matt Brown after he KOs Saunders
I like that match-up but I still think Perry would bury Brown pretty easily, and Saunders is one of Perry's training partners so Mike would get a chance to have a good luck at him before that fight was announced, I doubt he's the same fighter that took Lawler to decision.

Last edited:
Matt Perry vs Matt Brown is definitely the fight to make !

vdozRbN.jpg

Just saying...

seems to have worked for Liddell and JDS...

Imagine how funny his interviews would be on that dumb ass show?

Plus his wife in the crowd screaming "break their arms!!"
she was actually screaming "break his leg" but it's a small detail ;) and yeah the interviews would be classic material

she was actually screaming "break his leg" but it's a small detail ;) and yeah the interviews would be classic material

I know but you can't break a professional dancers leg!!

Back