Who should Kron fight next?

Give Cub a rematch

Since Kron beat him PRIDE/DIAZ rules

The Gracies are overrated here on Sherdog.

Get him to fight Alex Caceres again as he just let himself get taken down and subbed by over-committing in the standup like he was supposed to.

Eh, Bruce Leroy has been RNC'd as many times as Rumble...maybe more...but he lacks Rumble's TDD and firepower. Some guys never learn...he's probably one of them.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s who he got for his debut and choked out

Give him rick Glenn — if he can’t get that w he really should just hang em up

def someone who's gonna make him look good bc that last fight made him look pretty crappy.

I hope I never see him try and jump into guard. it looked like he had some really uncomfortable undies on and someone told him to remove them without using his hands.

Let Aoki finally come over to the UFC and we'll see who the best one-dimensional submission artist really is... Aoki has fought at FW, too.

Not sure if ya ever saw it, but figured ya would enjoy if ya haven't.

I can say without bias, that Ryan Hall is arguably the greatest martial artist at 145 right now, and deserves someone inside the top 10 as soon as he wants to fight.

Kron can fight someone in the 15-20 range.

He just fought someone in the 15-20 range and got his ass whooped

OP mentioned some good names. I think Fishgold or Moffett would be a solid pick right now

Makwan would be too much right after Cub IMO. Bochniak is exciting AF but hes on a big losing stureak dont want to see him possibly cut.

Kron needs to fight whichever trainer gave him that gameplan for the Cub fight

Cub was handed to him on a platter and he dropped it

10 years ago a shot Jens Pulver mauled Cub, you’d think Kron could do it in 2019 to a shot Cub

He should attend a wrestling class and I mean it genuinely, face-first Brazilian style clinching isn’t going to work well

Faber or Barao

Both would make a good name matchup.

They don’t have the speed they used to, but that’s what not required for a Gracie.

If Kron wins he can call himself WEC champ.

With his last performance I think kron should fight for the title next...in shark fights, king of the cage, rizzin, axis tv, legacy FC, m1 global, deep, Pancrase, etc

Back