Who should Kron fight next?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He is in his early thirties, he will probably fight before the end of the year. There is a few interesting matchups for him.

Makwan Amirkhani
Bobby Moffet
Kyle Bochniak
Mike Grundy
Chris Fishgold
Bryce Mitchell

Can't give him any of the elite just yet. Needs to improve first. Good grapplers listed. Even if a guy like Bryce or Makwan manages to beat Kron it's a huge name for them.

I don't see the point. He's got heart but he doesn't have the tools to ever be champ material

Get him to fight Alex Caceres again as he just let himself get taken down and subbed by over-committing in the standup like he was supposed to.

Hall deserves a top 10-15 guy now, he shouldn't be fighting Kron.

Get him to fight Alex Caceres again as he just let himself get taken down and subbed by over-committing in the standup like he was supposed to.

Eh, Bruce Leroy has been RNC'd as many times as Rumble...maybe more...but he lacks Rumble's TDD and firepower. Some guys never learn...he's probably one of them.

I can say without bias, that Ryan Hall is arguably the greatest martial artist at 145 right now, and deserves someone inside the top 10 as soon as he wants to fight.

Kron can fight someone in the 15-20 range.

Let Aoki finally come over to the UFC and we'll see who the best one-dimensional submission artist really is... Aoki has fought at FW, too.

If it was kept standing (doubt it) Bochniak and Kron would be a barn burner.

This is actually harder than you think to decide because when I first saw Ryan Hall I mentioned I said yeah to myself before seeing how Hall is above Kron in the pecking order (which is right).

Bochniak would be good I guess, I think he'd probably be my choice at the moment.

Those Chinese MA'ers Xu Xiaodong lambasted before. We'll call it "the Kron Wars" (in a Japanese accent).

Back