Who should Khabib fight next, GSP or Tony?

Personally GSP by a hair because of his amazing history. Give Ferguson guaranteed title shot if it happens, no more fights needed for him.

Who cares though. Both fights are amazing so as long as neither guy gets derailed it is a win/win. The fans win either way. A great "problem" to have really.

There is only one proper answer here. The UFC has gone full retard since a little before the sale. Their miniscule legitimacy hangs by a thread.

Surprise me and do the right thing. Khabib vs Tony. I’m a huge GSP fan and would love to see him fight for the LW belt. But not until after Khabib vs Tony. And it’s possible Khabib may no longer be champ if he fights Tony in his next fight.

Watching it play out which still includes suspensions for Khabib and McGregor. So I’m not getting worried about it yet because his next fight may not be until July - October.

We’re likely to know zero until the ban hammers come down though. And then we may still have to wait many months for a fight announcement.

Be water my friend.

Tony, GSP wouldn't make 155 anyway.
If GSP could to a TJ and drop to 155, what's the point.

If Khabib wants to fight GSP then move to WW or STFU and defend your belt against Tony Ferguson because he deserves it the most.

One of the biggest lies I heard was GSP can move to 155. Biggest bullshit!

Last edited:
Obviously the dude who has beaten everybody else at the top and is on an 11 fight win streak and not the dude that has 1 fight in the last 5 years and has never fought at 155...

I am okay with either fight. They are both sick high level fights.

As much as I enjoy watching GSP fight at whatever weight class, the only fight to make is Khabib vs Tony
And I'll definitely be rooting for Ferguson.

tony of sourse!!!!

also, gsp has a pending fight with whittaker <DCrying>

I am as big a GSP fan as anyone, and the answer is obviously Tony Ferguson.

Why is this even a question? The ONLY title fight to make at Lightweight is Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson.

Everyone but them can fight whoever they want. Let's see McGregor vs. Cowboy and Iaquinta vs. Poirier.

No man deserves the shot at the LW title more than Cuckooy.

No one gives a shit about Tony even though he deserve shitle tot. GSP vs Khabib is clearly the more historically significant bout.

Let Tony vs Khabib get cancelled one more time before we all just accept that it wasn't meant to happen

No one gives a shit about Tony even though he deserve shitle tot. GSP vs Khabib is clearly the more historically significant bout.

The historical significance for Tony if he wins trumps any significance it would have for GSP. Tony enters the LW GOAT conversation with a win. GSP is already the WW GOAT, a win over a LW champ doesn't change anything for him (assuming he can make 155). Khabib gets a huge bump either way.

GSP is also well past his prime. He was already showing signs vs Condit and Hendricks, and that was 6 years ago. He's had multiple major knee surgeries, and he's not the same guy he was in 2010.

Ferguson vS GSP and winner gets Khabib

Back